Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Global Water Cooler Guy!

This is awsome!

Check out this video at

http://www.canada.com/globaltv/globa...guy/index.html

and go to the offical site at

http://www.globalwatercoolerguy.com/main.php

I saw a promo of that on tv during Survivor on Global and it looks soo cheesy. It looks like something maybe a small network or station or even a cable channel would do, not a big name player like a national network. But it is Global/CanWest, so its something I would expect from them to be honest.

I think it's funny, it's almost like it's so cheesy and bad it's funny.

I still like it though. hey atleast they are trying something different.

soon CTV will start to have their blocks running around the streets promoting CTV shows. How funny would it be to see Red circles, blue squares, and green trinagles running around.

The first time i saw this i was smacking my head against the wall. I thought there logo was bad enough but this just seals it. Whatís even worse is that the top prize is to see the season finale of survivor which this season they divided the teams by race. Why'd they choose to divide the teams by race? Is it to see if itís true that white men can't jump? I just dont get it. Another thing that bugs me about this campaign is that the global water cooler appears to be in the global studios (did you notice the ad for prison break right next to him in the office) so you'd think that he would know everything about the shows and if he wanted to he could just go to the control room and watch the shows that he wanted thereís no need for him to go on the street and to bother people but then again its just a campaign and I really do hope I see spheres cubes and introverted triangles walking around at random downtown one day just as much as I want to meet Spongebob. I donít know what I would do if I saw the Global cooler The CTV logo and Spongebob at the same time I guess we could make the CTV logo and the Global cooler fight over who is the number one Network in Canada Spongebob and I could be judges.

He knows everything about Global shows but nobody has ever invited him to join in the converstation. He wants to talk about Global shows but he has nobody to talk to so that's why he is going out on the streets to talk to everyday people about Global shows.

Really it's a great way to get people talking about Global shows