Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

List of new programming coming to Disney XD Canada!!!!!

Last edited by jfoley85; 04-08-2011 at 08:32 AM.

Pretty good list, despite it's likely a Family #2.

Did you know if they will air the original classic shorts?

Quote Originally Posted by Hedgie-Rover View Post
    Pretty good list, despite it's likely a Family #2.

Did you know if they will air the original classic shorts?
    We will have to wait till the channel launches I guess... but it sure is great to see some classic shows on there!!!!! List was taken from Wikipedia.
    Last edited by jfoley85; 04-08-2011 at 09:10 PM.

I wonder???

With the addition of these classic shows it makes me wonder if Disney XD is launching the Disney Cinemagic program block, and keeping the shows exclusive to boys for now. As Family is a premium tv station they very well could launch Disney Cinemagic (like the channel in the UK) in the future.... it would be nice! Those classics aren't on Disney XD in the US as we all know... Either way Goof Troop is a show I wouldn't mind seeeing!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by jfoley85; 04-09-2011 at 09:38 AM.

If this information is true (Wikipedia can't always be trusted unless there are references to back up the info), then I hope they will also add the following at some point:

DuckTales
    Tale Spin
    Gargoyles

These are 3 of the most popular shows from the Disney Afternoon programming block and would certainly fit with the target demo of the channel, namely a male audience.

Regarding the 3 classic shows that they will supposedly be airing (Aladdin, Goof Troop & Hercules), Aladdin IMO is not a good fit on a channel aimed at boys, wasn't that show targeted more at girls?!

LOL ya that is true though. I hope it is accurate but we have to wait till the channel launches I guess, And yes I wouldn't mind seeing those shows again either....