Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Netflix now has 800,000 Canadian customers

I retract the info due to a mistake I made not lisitng the site source etc........
    Last edited by steelnikel; 05-23-2011 at 09:36 PM. Reason: omission of source

Great. Now add some more content.

I just find it funny everytime someone uses digitalhome as a source of information. Thing is, Hugh Thompson copy & paste articles from official sources, edit them for easier reading and post them under his name as if the news came out of his own butt. And to top it off, links to external websites are forbidden on his forums so quoting your source is somewhat illegal.

Please use a much more reputable/reliable source than digitalhome for news. ;)
    We had a good run: 2006 to 2020. Thanks for the informations and debates.

Like or dislike, if you post news about this site (or any other), you must include a link back to that article. Thanks.

Netflix now has 800,000 Canadian customers
    Randi Dertzo
    Owner, http://www.channelcanada.com/

I am so sorry InMontreal for overlooking your concern for the rules

I will try to appease the concerns of InMontreal in the future. I was unaware of the mistake and will keep this in mind in the future. I apologize to the moderators and other posters. A special thanks to InMontreal for raising this issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its great to know that InMontreal has taken such an interest in TV on the Web and especially Netflix.
    Last edited by steelnikel; 05-30-2011 at 06:40 PM.

The pot calling the kettle black!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by InMontreal View Post
    I just find it funny everytime someone uses digitalhome as a source of information. Thing is, Hugh Thompson copy & paste articles from official sources, edit them for easier reading and post them under his name as if the news came out of his own butt. And to top it off, links to external websites are forbidden on his forums so quoting your source is somewhat illegal.

Please use a much more reputable/reliable source than digitalhome for news. ;)
    Imagine an individual who constantly annoys and tries to bully his way around the forums actually trying to teach us all morals . I guess he likes paying 20.00 a month for a few movie channels and hates to see anyone else with an opinion against the services he seems to like to overpay for. Anyway Netflix apparently has over a million customers and counting in Canada and people seem to enjoy it even a certain person had to visit the tv on the web section due to their unending curiosity . :D