Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Comedy Gold 2011-12 Schedule?!!!

Does anyone know what the 2011-12 Fall Schedule is and any indication what new shows will be added or kept?!!!
    Last edited by Test Pattern; 08-11-2011 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Added question marks to the Topic Title

It has not been released yet, it appears Bell is a little slow to announce stuff. on the Bell Media website, the only fall schedules that are listed are for the various Discovery specialties. You would think it would have been released by now since its the middle of August but I guess Bell doesn't care and will release it whenever they feel like it.

If I compare to previous fall release, the comedy channels usually have most of their new stuff in october, therefore, their final fall schedule is available a bit later than the rest.
    Randi Dertzo
    Owner, http://www.channelcanada.com/

Super Dave on Comedy Gold(boing)

Only 2 new shows added or distasteful shows I may add to Comedy gold Schedule...

Super Dave osbourne or STUPID DAVE as I prefer

The Dave Steinberg show!!!

The rest same old...same old but then again as Randi said Bell just doesn't know what they are doing yet!!!
    Last edited by Test Pattern; 08-29-2011 at 09:25 AM. Reason: correction

Dave Sucks.

I just try to completly ignore Comedy Gold now!
    I hope it fails...

WHHHHHHHOOOOPeeeeeeeee....tried contacting this channel....never did hear back...contact button my butt!!!!:mad:

Quote Originally Posted by FETT1 View Post
    WHHHHHHHOOOOPeeeeeeeee....tried contacting this channel....never did hear back...contact button my butt!!!!:mad:
    join the club. How many time that i have tried and no one is answering me back. So they should kept tvland in my opinion or just hopefully with rogers approuved for a retro channel, lets hope they are making it as a tvland!

Comedy Gold Fall 2011 Schedule

Linke Here

It Stinks...It Stinks...It Stinks

Quote Originally Posted by Everfresh View Post

Linke Here
    As the Critic Jay sherman says...

IT STINKS...:mad:
    IT STINKS...:mad:
    IT STINKS!!!:mad:

Comedy Golds Fall 2011-12 Schedule IT STINKS...IT STINKS...IT STINKS!!!

And this means the Not so Super Dave Osbourne
    Now you're not going to tell me that He's gonna start talking after getting Ran over by a Train, Catipulted into a Basketball Net...have a Grand Piano Dropped on his Head...Get smushed by a Wrecking Ball or Ran over by a Bus!!! Parents Don't let your Kids watch this show!!!

If you could ask me...their schedule is far worst than the Old TV Land Schedule!!!

Face it these retro channels suck, cancel your subscription and move on. As has been mentioned many times on these forums, these conglomerates don't care about these channels and are not investing any money in them. All you will ever see is 4 or 5 shows with only a few seasons of each show.

Aside from TV on DVD, the better option for retro TV is those OTA networks that are available in the US (Retro TV, MeTV & Antenna TV). I wish there was a way to receive these in Canada, their lineups are way better then Comedy Gold or Dejaview and they probably air all episodes of each show?!

i used to like that channel when it was tvland canada at least their was dallas....

They put the David whatever show back on when it was
    taken off a season before TVLand Canada changed to Comedy Gold
    man what a rip... We need a 4th Sitcom/Cop Show channel yet there
    hasn't been a classic cop show channel in ages I honestly don't theres
    ever been one made yet but it be nice to the Package.

Comedy Gold is adding 3 new series starting in early dec Soap,One Day At A Time,Who's The Boss.
    Last edited by ottawasnowdog; 11-12-2011 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ottawasnowdog View Post
    Comedy Gold is adding 3 new series starting in early dec Soap,One Day At A Time,Who's The Boss.
    who's the boss is already playing on DejaView, One Day At A Time, good to see again, Soap(no idea?).

Why are they adding who's the boss, they could add another tv show?

Hi Julie...Soap was a controversial Comedy although Funny that stared Katherine Hellman who also played Angela's Mother Mona on Who's the Boss...It also starred The Late Richard Mulligan who also played Dr. Harry on Empty Nest which was a spinoff from the Golden Girls...another great thing to see back on Comedy Gold as well and it was about the turbulant life of two Sisters Jessica Tate and Mary Campbell and it used to start off by saying "THIS IS A STORY OF TWO SISTERS...JESSICA TATE AND MARY CAMPBELL...THESE ARE THE TATES AND THESE ARE THE CAMPBELLS AND THIS IS SOAP"!!!

Meanwhile Who's the Boss on Comedy Gold...seriously...Hey Comedy Gold how about getting that not so Super Dave Osbourne off the schedule and while you're add it get Murphy Brown off the schedule as well...also how about bringing back shows like WKRP, King of Kensington, Hangin' In, Gimmie a Break, Diff'rent Strokes and the Jeffersons for a Change!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Test Pattern View Post
    Hi Julie...Soap was a controversial Comedy although Funny that stared Katherine Hellman who also played Angela's Mother Mona on Who's the Boss...It also starred The Late Richard Mulligan who also played Dr. Harry on Empty Nest which was a spinoff from the Golden Girls...another great thing to see back on Comedy Gold as well and it was about the turbulant life of two Sisters Jessica Tate and Mary Campbell and it used to start off by saying "THIS IS A STORY OF TWO SISTERS...JESSICA TATE AND MARY CAMPBELL...THESE ARE THE TATES AND THESE ARE THE CAMPBELLS AND THIS IS SOAP"!!!
    Thanks for the information, and do not forget, fresh prince of bel air needs also to be off air... they could also air growing pains.

like the other day on ET, it was a reunion of growing pains, and I forgot that Brad Pitt did play in it.

I would love to see Growing Pains again in it's entirety. I would also like another chance to see Just the Ten of Us. This was a Growing Pains spin-off that centered around the Coach Lubbuck character and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by ottawasnowdog View Post
    So now they are recycling shows from Dejaview?! These retro channels just keep getting more pathetic by the day. Do these idiots not care at all about what viewers are actually interested in watching, they just add whatever they feel like?! I think it might be time to fire off an email to Rogers and ask them to bring in MeTV (http://metvnetwork.com) using their retro TV license.

Why can't they add more Warner Bros. shows or shows from Paramount instead of adding stuff that already airs or recently aired on Dejaview??

Quote Originally Posted by CDN Viewer View Post
    So now they are recycling shows from Dejaview?! These retro channels just keep getting more pathetic by the day. Do these idiots not care at all about what viewers are actually interested in watching, they just add whatever they feel like?! I think it might be time to fire off an email to Rogers and ask them to bring in MeTV (http://metvnetwork.com) using their retro TV license.

Why can't they add more Warner Bros. shows or shows from Paramount instead of adding stuff that already airs or recently aired on Dejaview??
    The thing is the viewers do seem happy and untill there not in large number i doubt anything will change.

Quote Originally Posted by CDN Viewer View Post

I would love to have that channel, just check schedule, decent shows.