Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

The Shopping Channel HD launches

According to Rogers' website, The Shopping Channel has launched in HD. I'm not sure when it launched, but apparently it has. So this might be news to everyone, or it might be old news, but anyways, go ahead and shop away in HD!

EDIT:
    Just did a search on the net and on another unmentionable forum, it has at least been around since July.
    Last edited by musimax; 09-01-2011 at 06:17 PM.

HD? Pff. I remember when it launched in a full 24 frames per second! (Let's see who understands that...)

Is there any point on having a shopping channel since its easier to shop online...or go to a store in person?
    "And Now for Something Completely Different..." - John Cleese (Monty Python).

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Is there any point on having a shopping channel since its easier to shop online...or go to a store in person?
    Well...... they actually do have a website though to shop at and it is actually easier to shop at home then go to a store in person.......

But I think a TV channel is a decent too to use, I mean, if they didn't have the channel, I don't think their sales would be nearly as good as they are (assuming they're actually good, which I think they are).

Really? We needed an HD version of TSC???