Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Kidnapped Update

Well it doesn't look good for Kidnapped if you look at the ratings, however NBC has announced that it does plan to air the entire 13 episodes. In Canada Global has pulled the show as of last night.

its gone? I really wanted to see it but i never got around to it at least now i get to watch it with out seeing Globals stupid ads

Global didn't air the show last night, I don't think they will air it next week even though they say they will.

However expect NBC to move Kidnapped (it may move to Saturdays) because it continues to get pure awful ratings. It's doing worse than Heist did last year and is NBC's lowest rated show on Wednesdays at 10:00PM in over 20 years (Please note that Law and Order had that slot for years)

kidnapped is like vanished on Fox right if it is shouldnt it have the same effect as wife swap and trading spouces and where on the schedule will it move on saturday?primetime? before saturday night live?

isnt kidnapped like vanished and if it is shouldnt it have the effect that wife swap and trading spouces had and what time on saturday do you expect to see it primetime before saturday night live?

IF NBC moves Kidnapped it will most likely be on Saturdays, right now NBC still has scheduled to air Kidnapped on WEDNESDAYS at 10:00PM.

As of now, Global has no plans to air Kidnapped. I'm guessing that in CANADA the ratings for Vanished were better than the ratings for Kidnapped, that's why Global is airing Vanished on Saturday and not airing Kidnapped at all (Remember Prison Break does very well in Canada and it's Vanished's lead-in, however Kidnapped had reruns of Numb3rs and a rerun of the Kidnapped premiere as a lead-in on Global)

So once again as of now, NBC still has plans to air Kidnapped on WEDNESDAYS at 10:00PM and Global has no plans to air it at all.

as for Trading Spouses Meet Your New Mommy, it never aired on Saturdays, it aired on CH in simulcast with FOX last year, Wife Swap however did air on Saturdays at 5:00PM on CTV last year in POST-Release from ABC, however this season CTV sold the rights for Wife Swap to SUN-TV, SUN-TV airs Wife Swap Mondays at 8:00PM in Simulcast with ABC.

IF NBC moves Kidnapped it will most likely be on Saturdays
    You're right on the money TVViewer, they announced it will move to Saturdays @ 9pm. Dateline NBC, which aired in this timeslot will take Kidnapped's old timeslot, airing wednesdays @ 10pm.

Dateline moved into it's new timelsot october 11th.
    Kidnapped's new timeslot is effective october 21st.
    As for saturday, october 14th, a NASCAR race will air from 7pm to 11pm.
    Randi Dertzo
    Owner, http://www.channelcanada.com/

Yesterday, NBC announced it was wraping production on Kidnapped after its 13th episode was filmed--the network had committed to airing the 13. Once Kidnapped has completed its run, Dateline will move back to Saturdays.

It looks like Global does plan to air last weeks episode of Kidnapped this Wednesday at 10:00PM.

Never mind, Global has decided to air a rerun of Heroes instead.