Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

[PR] CBS Gives Full Season Orders to "Unforgettable" & "Person of Interest"

[10/25/11 - 12:17 PM]
    CBS Gives Full Season Orders to Television's #1 and #2 New Dramas - "Unforgettable" and "Person of Interest"

The newcomers are averaging 14.00 million viewers and 13.97 million viewers, respectively.

[via press release from CBS]
    CBS GIVES FULL SEASON ORDERS TO TELEVISION'S #1 AND #2 NEW DRAMAS - "UNFORGETTABLE" AND "PERSON OF INTEREST"

CBS has given full season orders to the season's top two freshman dramas - UNFORGETTABLE and PERSON OF INTEREST.

UNFORGETTABLE, the season's #1 new drama in viewers, is averaging 14.00 million viewers, 4.2/10 in adults 25-54 and 3.0/08 in adults 18-49. UNFORGETTABLE has improved the Tuesday (10:00-11:00 PM) time period by +3% in both viewers and adults 18-49 and by +5% in adults 25-54 versus last season. UNFORGETTABLE wins its time period in all key ratings measures.

PERSON OF INTEREST, the #2 new drama in viewers, is averaging 13.97 million viewers, 4.6/11 in adults 25-54 and 3.3/08 in adults 18-49 in its Thursday (9:00-10:00 PM) time period.

UNFORGETTABLE stars Poppy Montgomery, Dylan Walsh, Michael Gaston, Kevin Rankin and Daya Vaidya. Carl Beverly, Sarah Timberman and Ed Redlich are executive producers for Sony Television Studios in association with CBS Television Studios.

PERSON OF INTEREST stars Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson, Taraji P. Henson and Kevin Chapman. J.J. Abrams, Bryan Burk, Jonathan Nolan and Greg Plageman are executive producers for Bonanza Productions Inc., in association with Bad Robot Productions and Warner Bros. Television.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2...20111025cbs03/
    We had a good run: 2006 to 2020. Thanks for the informations and debates.

This is great news! I was really hoping that Unforgettable would stick around for at least a few seasons. I absolutely loved watching the pilot! I was absolutely intrigued from beginning to end. I am very excited and looking forward to watching a new season. I'm thinking about switching from cable to dish tv because I have been told that the picture is better, and they provide more digital content. Is this true? If so, then I think that this is something that I would be very interested in. I would love to hear some of your thoughts on this. Thank you.
    Last edited by Faye; 12-02-2011 at 01:30 PM.