Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Bell has no email contact?!

I was looking through Bell's website recently and I noticed that their contact page only lists a phone number, they no longer list an email address nor is there any contact form on the site?! Does anyone know if its possible to contact them via email, why has this contact method been removed?! The chat feature they had has also been removed. It looks like Bell is moving back in time and only wants people to call them and get a taste of their great customer service?! ;)

The chat is still available. Check out: Customer service - Contact us

Sorry I don't see any chat on that page?!

Maybe they're building a different page for you, but above each of the phone numbers I see:

This is fascinating, I do not see that button anywhere on that page- how is that possible?! What do you mean by 'Maybe they are building a different page for you'?! Are you saying each person sees something different when they go to this website?

What browser are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan View Post
    What browser are you using?
    I use Firefox but have also tried viewing the page using Internet Explorer. I have also tried going into it via one of those site that blocks your IP address to see if that would make a difference- it didn't!

Try this:
    Chat with us

What province is selected? What service are you looking at? Each will have a bearing on what options are available to you.

Thanks for the link SportsFan, however this is only for Bell Internet chat not for the TV products.