Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Can someone explain to me the point of the second rate HBO canada that we have?

I dont really get it, pardon my dumbness..They dont air everything reg HBO does, and more importantly NO HBO GO?? hbo go is the best feature of hbo...tmn on demand only shows random 1 seasons of certain shows....i would love to see the entire selection of hbo series, especially since netflix doesnt have hbo shows.....this is why people watch from streaming websites for FREE...honestly I dont even know why im still paying for tmn

Quote Originally Posted by layla View Post
    I dont really get it, pardon my dumbness..They dont air everything reg HBO does, and more importantly NO HBO GO?? hbo go is the best feature of hbo...tmn on demand only shows random 1 seasons of certain shows....i would love to see the entire selection of hbo series, especially since netflix doesnt have hbo shows.....this is why people watch from streaming websites for FREE...honestly I dont even know why im still paying for tmn
    No they don't air everything Hbo in the states does but they do offer a fair amount as for tmn and full seasons would it be nice to have all seasons no question both tmn and hbo canada are good services are they perfect of course not in terms of people who stream they are some that seem to feel they should not have to pay for it even if hbo canada did air everything that hbo did people would still stream.