Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Disney Junior is Here

As of this Morning May 6 Playhouse Disney English and French officially became Disney Junior and coming soon Disney XD Canada!!!

Does anyone know have any bdu's picked up disney xd?

^^^ Rogers will get it first!

http://www.disneyxd.ca/wheretowatch.php

I have a question about this channel. Is there a free trial going right now? I ask because I have it and my roommate didn't subscribe to it. There are three of us in the apartment, no kids. He didn't even know he had it, lol! :p

Quote Originally Posted by robinepowell View Post
    I have a question about this channel. Is there a free trial going right now? I ask because I have it and my roommate didn't subscribe to it. There are three of us in the apartment, no kids. He didn't even know he had it, lol! :p
    There is no national free preview, however, depending on what TV provider you have, they may have a free preview with them.

Although, the more likely situation is that you are subscribing to it. If you subscribe to Family, then you automatically subscribe to Disney Junior English because Disney Junior is a multiplex channel of Family, it is not a separate individual channel. Just how MFun! or HBO Canada East is a multiplex channel of The Movie Network, and you receive those two channels automatically when you subscribe to TMN; Disney Junior is a multiplex of Family and you get it automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by musimax View Post
    There is no national free preview, however, depending on what TV provider you have, they may have a free preview with them.

Although, the more likely situation is that you are subscribing to it. If you subscribe to Family, then you automatically subscribe to Disney Junior English because Disney Junior is a multiplex channel of Family, it is not a separate individual channel. Just how MFun! or HBO Canada East is a multiplex channel of The Movie Network, and you receive those two channels automatically when you subscribe to TMN; Disney Junior is a multiplex of Family and you get it automatically.
    Thanks!! I'll tell my roomate. :)