Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

1.8 Million Viewers tune into the return of House - Full Episodes Now at GlobalTV.com

1.8 Million viewers tuned in return of House last night on Global. Viewers who missed last night's spring premiere can catch up online at GlobalTV.com, on the Global Video App for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch, and on demand with Shaw and other cable providers across the country.

New Episodes of House air every Monday at 9:00pm et/pt on Global.

GlobalTV.com
    GlobalTV.com, the online home of Global Television, streams full episodes of the top television programs in Canada including primetime favourites House, Hawaii Five-0, NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, Wipeout, Survivor, Rookie Blue, Titanic, The Exes, The Office, Touch, Awake, Harry's Law, Ringer, The Celebrity Apprentice, The Firm, The Cleveland Show, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, American Dad, The Good Wife, Saturday Night Live, Kitchen Nightmares, Are You There Chelsea, Fear Factor, I Hate My Teenage Daughter, King, Bomb Girls, Canada Sings, Combat Hospital, Canadian Pickers, Haven, Ice Pilots NWT, and Lost Girl, daytime's most watched dramas Young and the Restless and Days of Our Lives, and Classic TV series Barney Miller, Facts of Life, Good Times, Just Shoot Me, Maude, The Nanny, One Day at a Time, and Who's The Boss. Complete with online exclusives, behind-the-scene sneak peeks, cast interviews, comprehensive photo galleries, up-to-the-minute news and video from Entertainment Tonight Canada, and a redesigned High Definition video player! GlobalTV.com - Canada's Online Destination for Top Television Entertainment
    Last edited by TVViewer; 04-03-2012 at 05:47 PM.