Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Bell Fibe channel list- where to find one?!

Does anyone know where I could find an updated channel list for Bell Fibe TV?! The idiots at Bell removed the channel lineup link that was on the Fibe TV website for some reason and I cannot find a channel list anywhere. :mad: The Fibe TV lineup on Zap2it is not updated and the online TV guide on Bell's main site is only for Bell TV, nothing for Fibe TV.

What kind of idiots are running the show at this company- billion dollar enterprise yet they can't post a simple channel list for their service on their own damn site!? They don't even have any email contact, you have to phone in and wait on hold for hours just to ask about something that should be listed on their website. Found a link for their chat feature but its only for Bell TV, they have no clue about Fibe TV and there is no chat feature for Fibe?!?

Any Fibe TV subs on here by chance that could possibly send me a channel list?!

Quote Originally Posted by CDN Viewer View Post
    Any Fibe TV subs on here by chance that could possibly send me a channel list?!
    I don't have Fibe TV (just the regular Bell TV) but although this may not be the best channel list out there, you might want to try out this link to start off with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bell_TV_channels

Some of the channel numbers, at least for the local stations, will vary depending on where you are.

It is now hidden. On Bhell's webiste, go to the TV section, then "Watch TV Online", then "What's On TV" at the top, then "TV Guide", then "Fibe TV Guide". The PDFs for Ontario and Quebec are there. But ware they up-to-date? That's another question.
    "It's not a rerun if you haven't watched it yet." (© 2010 by TVViewer)
    "Ne jamais s'obstiner avec un épais. Il va vous abaisser à son niveau et vous battre avec l'expérience."

Thanks for the replies guys.

The list on Wikipedia is not current, I have contributed to that article so I know there are channels they carry that are not listed.

InMontreal, I saw those links but they are very old, from last year in fact. I also did some digging on the Fibe website and was able to find the channel lineup link (its now hidden but still on their server which means its accessible) but its an old list. I don't understand why they don't want people to have access to their channel lineup- do you have to become a subscriber in order to get access to their channel list, what a weird company?!

Oh well, I give up, I was mainly interested in the foreign channels so I guess I will just check the stupid site from time to time and see if the programming pages have been updated.