Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Secrets and lies

I am really enjoying SECRETS AND LIES on CBC. I tried to watching the webepisode on CBC but it was not working. I also see that the Americans are doing a remake of it, and it will air during the Fall season.

I can't wait to find out who kill the little boy. If anyone knows please PM me so as not to spoil the ending for others.

I can't stand the suspense.

I've seen the series, but if anybody wants to find out the ending, they can simply read the summary from episode 6 on wiki here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secrets...ian_TV_series)

The CBC stream works for me, but if you can't get it to work, I assume that it has something to do with your DNS extension or app making the website think you're not Canadian (so simply disable it and then refresh the page).
    Warning: I'm not playing with a full deck.

After reading "who done it", I was disappointed and have not watch the episode I taped. I expected and wanted better. I hope the American version of the show will be better.

In conclusion, this show was "appointment TV" for me but I found the ending very lame.