Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by InMontreal View Post
    I just checked, last night's Scandal season 5 premiere is available on Netflix Canada.
    That's good to know and thanks for this information. Out of curiosity, is there a source online indicating this or do you have a Netflix subscription? I will use this to update the list of TV shows for this fall not airing on a Canadian broadcaster.

Quote Originally Posted by lostjon View Post
    ... They could have continued to air American Dad following its move to TBS, but chose to drop it...
    FWIW, those more recent episodes of American Dad, that started debuting on TBS just over a year ago and I think have not yet been shown on a TV channel available on Canadian systems, start airing next week in the regular reruns of the whole series on WPCH (or whatever it's called now) weeknights at 1 a.m. ET.
    Last edited by Donovan's Monkey; 10-27-2015 at 06:31 PM.

EP Daily and Reviews on the Run are both leaving City and G4 at the end of 2015 (I don't know if that includes the reruns, or not).

Reviews on the Run stopped production quite a while ago (only reruns were aired this year), while EP Daily picked up the slack by airing new episodes featuring even more reviews and of course still kept up with all the gaming and entertainment news.

Both shows stopped production for a while as a new deal was being worked out with Rogers in 2014/2015. Once that deal was done, EP Daily returned with new episodes, while Reviews on the Run was dumped for the all-in-one, combo version of EP Daily.

New episodes of EP Daily would usually appear on the EPN website and its YouTube channel in the afternoon, well before the midnight airing on City (not sure when it aired on G4, etc.) and even before the City website put the new episodes on its own site. Before the new deal, the new episodes would usually appear on the EPN website later in the evening (after 7pm), rather than in the afternoon.

I watch EP Daily online (99% of the time) instead of waiting for City to air it at Midnight, so as long as it remains online, I don't really care what channel picks it up.

http://epn.tv/all/type-of/news/annou...-future-of-ep/
    [EP Daily and Reviews on the Run are both leaving City and G4 at the end of 2015]

EP Daily and Reviews on the Run are concluding their run on City and G4 Canada on December 31, 2015. I am at work behind the scenes on a new home and partners for us in 2016 and beyond.
    Last edited by PokerFace; 11-25-2015 at 10:12 PM. Reason: added: (I don't know if that includes the reruns, or not)
    Warning: I'm not playing with a full deck.