I didn't ever think to check Google for scripts of very recent TV episodes, until I was watching the Season 1 finale of Legends (I'm not a fan of the series), and noticed that the online TV file I was watching had a glitch that cut out an important word from the episode.

So, rather than looking for a better DVD version of the episode online, I stumbled across a website that had the full script of the episode I wanted. The scripts don't have character names for the dialogue (not really necessary, anyway), but if a TV episode (or movie) has an audio glitch, or you need to figure out what a character with a thick accent actually said (assuming you don't want to bother looking for subtitles), the website I checked will probably have what you're looking for:

http://www.springfieldspringfield.co...de_scripts.php
[Search for a TV series, or Movie to find the script - Very handy]

I assume that there are other websites with similar content, but I haven't noticed another site that has so many recent scripts (uploaded so quickly) for brand new episodes of TV shows like the website listed above. Thank you, Springfield.