Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mtlguy View Post
    CBS has released their season finale dates today and Magnum ends on April 1st. According to Futon Critic is has only 20 episodes.
    Yup, The Futon displayed 22 episodes yesterday when I wrote the above message, they updated it after CBS' press release.

Looks like Deadline has the right number back in october, while we assumed it was the standard 22 episodes :
    CBS has handed back orders to three more freshman series, multi-camera comedy The Neighborhood and dramas Magnum P.I. and God Friended Me. The sizes of the pickups are not being revealed, but I hear that The Neighborhood‘s order is around nine episodes, which would bring its first season to a 22, and Magnum P.I. and God Friended Me have received pickups for about seven more episodes.
    https://deadline.com/2018/10/the-nei...bs-1202485957/
    "It's not a rerun if you haven't watched it yet." (© 2010 by TVViewer)
    "Ne jamais s'obstiner avec un épais. Il va vous abaisser à son niveau et vous battre avec l'expérience."

Quote Originally Posted by lostjon View Post
    The Village, now begins its run on Tuesday, March 19, where it will air for its first three weeks at 7:00pm in pre-release, until This Is Us finishes out its run for the season and then moves into its timeslot starting April 9.
    I expected ABC to give a break to Rookie (for a 10pm Village simsub opportunity), but there's obviously three new Rookie episodes during those 3 weeks (#16 to #18, out of a 20 eps order).

Anyway... it premieres at 7pm.

I also compared NBC's Enemy Within (13 eps) and ABC's The Fix (10 eps), both mondays at 10pm, both season finales are projected for May 20th without any obvious pre-emption. As always, ratings and advertisers money could prompt CTV to swap slots for those shows.
    "It's not a rerun if you haven't watched it yet." (© 2010 by TVViewer)
    "Ne jamais s'obstiner avec un épais. Il va vous abaisser à son niveau et vous battre avec l'expérience."