Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I only lasted through 2 episodes of The Enemy Within before I abandoned ship. I also still have multiple seasons of Blindspot and The Blacklist that I haven't watched, but I suppose I'm waiting until they end, before I try to see how many of those episodes I can get through.
    Warning: I'm not playing with a full deck.

CTV still has World of Dance on their schedule for the next 2 weeks. The show ended yesterday...Kind of obvious they should move American Idol, but who knows, maybe they'll go with TBBT... ;P

Quote Originally Posted by mtlguy View Post
    CTV still has World of Dance on their schedule for the next 2 weeks. The show ended yesterday...Kind of obvious they should move American Idol, but who knows, maybe they'll go with TBBT... ;P
    CTV could have use all of those 1-hour TBBT filler slots to catch up on CBS's Red Line, and simsub the remaining sunday episodes.
    I think CTV lost the employee in charge of programming on Easter weekend.
    "It's not a rerun if you haven't watched it yet." (© 2010 by TVViewer)
    "Ne jamais s'obstiner avec un épais. Il va vous abaisser à son niveau et vous battre avec l'expérience."

...who knows, maybe they'll go with TBBT... ;P
    And that is exactly what CTV is going to do - two and a half hours of Big Bang Theory on Sunday, May 12 starting at 7:30pm, according to their website. I won’t be surprised if they decide to do the same thing the following week.

They’re probably trying to get in as many reruns of Big Bang during the primetime hours while they still can so it helps spin their numbers for the 2018-19 season. All at the expense of some original programs just sitting on the shelf and collecting dust. It’s looking more like CTV is just going to burn off The Red Line for summer.

With the upfronts approaching next week, best of luck to CTV for getting their hands at the next biggest hit show. And even if they do, it may be a stretch to see it pull in the same numbers like Big Bang did especially in earlier seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by lostjon View Post
    And that is exactly what CTV is going to do - two and a half hours of Big Bang Theory on Sunday, May 12 starting at 7:30pm, according to their website. I won’t be surprised if they decide to do the same thing the following week.
    Oh FFS !
    CTV could have also moved NBC's Enemy Within in pre-release mondays at 9pm, move Masterchef at 8pm (instead of TBBT reruns), and held a 3.5 hours TBBT marathon sunday while they're at it. Oh wait, CBS has 2x TBBT reruns mon May 13, CTV can't refuse a simsub opportunity, but CBS have Neigh/Plan reruns the following monday...
    Zap2It indicates a 2.5 hours Thor movie the following sunday.
    "Ne jamais s'obstiner avec un épais. Il va vous abaisser à son niveau et vous battre avec l'expérience."

Looks like The Red Line is starting on CTV Tuesday July 2nd.

https://www.ctv.ca/The-Red-Line

Masterchef Junior finale is Tue June 4. I don't see anything CTV could simsub for June 11. Citytv has NBC's AGT+Songland, Global has CBS's Blood&Treasure and Big Brother (June 25)...
    Will CTV use tuesday nights in June for 3.5 hours of TBBT rerun marathons?

Edit : CTV scheduled the Captain America movie on tue June 11.
    Last edited by InMontreal; 05-30-2019 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by InMontreal View Post
    Masterchef Junior finale is Tue June 4. I don't see anything CTV could simsub for June 11. Citytv has NBC's AGT+Songland, Global has CBS's Blood&Treasure and Big Brother (June 25)...
    Will CTV use tuesday nights in June for 3.5 hours of TBBT rerun marathons?
    ABC starts their comedy repeats on June 4. So they have The Conners, American housewife and The Goldbergs they can simsub, with TBBT at 9 maybe?

Love Island will be 5 days a week for a month, that will fill up the schedule.

July 9th to August 7th Monday to Friday 8pm

https://deadline.com/2019/05/love-is...ek-1202615524/

ABC starts their comedy repeats on June 4. So they have The Conners, American housewife and The Goldbergs they can simsub, with TBBT at 9 maybe?
    You probably meant June 11?
    Anyways, CTV deleted their pages for shows American Housewife and The Kids Are Alright on their website. I think those 2 shows are no longer an option, therefor, TBBT reruns until July comes. They also deleted their June 7, 2018 CTV Upfronts Press Release ("Stories Start Here"), can't find it on their redesigned press releases page named "The Lede", pages 64-65 as of writing this.