Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Bell should have the Dish Pro LNB. ITs 2 LNBS in one! its to receive 110 and 119. but i think Bell should have an option to use that LNB.
    Canada lacks in HD. If you agree post this in your signature.

CANADA NEEDS HD. We have nothing!

It's about time they added Global Quebec. I've always wondered why we got CBC & CTV for my province but not Global.

I think Jamie Orchard does the news for Global Quebec. You'd have to check the Montreal Gazette for ads for our local news. They have pictures of the national and local news anchors.

Yes Jamie Orchard is the anchor for Global Quebec's Evening News at 6:00PM. Amanda Jelowicki anchors News Final at 11:00PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TVViewer View Post
    Yes Jamie Orchard is the anchor for Global Quebec's Evening News at 6:00PM. Amanda Jelowicki anchors News Final at 11:00PM.
    I take you're a native Quebecer? :D

Actually i'm not, I just happen to know who anchors Global Quebec's newscasts.

You can find bios for Global Quebec's anchors/reporters at www.GlobalQuebec.com

Really? How interesting. ;)

In this house, it's CFCF 12 (CTV Montreal now), always has been, probably always will be. My mother likes more now that Frank Cavlero has moved to CBC Montreal. :p

Quote Originally Posted by TVViewer View Post
    That's not true, those are old dishes, they are not selling just one satellite anymore, If you went to go buy a dish from Bell today you would get both satellites. That's what Bell told me.

And like I said, most of those channels are not even included at all on Shaw Direct, atleast Bell carries them.
    Thanks TVViewer...cause by this time next year...I'm planning to ditch Shaw for Bell!!!

anybody know the release of KTLAHD?

New Channels for Bell

Has Bell gone mad, or is there some reason why they have chosen to move some of their HD offerings to the 1000 level, and above? What reason can they have to make this move, unless it is because they have 200 additional channels to give us!

Bell TV has added Télétoon Rétro (channel 186) to its lineup. The channel will be free to those in Quebec and free to those in the rest of Canada who subscribe to the French Networks package.

On October 19th 2009 DIY Network is here! Its an equivalent to DIY US. It replaced FineLiving

Is DIY Canada free?

im not sure....it replaced FineLiving Network channel 607.

Starting November 11th, Bell TV will add AMC (293) and AMC HD (1281).

http://www.channelcanada.com/Article3783.html
    Randi Dertzo
    Owner, http://www.channelcanada.com/

AMC on Bell TV...now what about TCM eh?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Starting November 11th, Bell TV will add AMC (293) and AMC HD (1281).

http://www.channelcanada.com/Article3783.html
    It's so nice to see that Bell Tv is adding AMC to their Lineup and now here's my question to BellTv now how about adding TCM?!!! THat's where all the great Movies are?!!!

AMC HD is a waste of bandwidth IMO, the only thing I've seen on there in true HD is their original series Mad Men, all the movies have just been upconverts, sad thing is the movies are even upconverted widescreen and stretched.

I haven't turned to it once for their movies where it has been a true HD version.

They have a couple of other original series, Breaking Bad and The Prisoner, that should be in HD. I'm looking forward to checking them out.

Right now AMC is showing "Rain Man" in 16:9 HD on AMC HD (with the AMC HD bug in blue) and 16:9 Letterboxing on the SD AMC channel.

I believe they have already launched, not sure on the numbers though but Bell TV has added KTLA HD, WPIX and WSBK.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1killa View Post
    Bell should have the Dish Pro LNB. ITs 2 LNBS in one! its to receive 110 and 119. but i think Bell should have an option to use that LNB.
    Bell doesn't sell DP or DPP heads, but there's nothing stopping you from buying on eBay and using with your BELL receivers. I use a DishPro Plus head and a splitter for my dual tuner instead of that messy SW44. Much simpler and less cables. If Bell sold DP heads they'd be twice as expensive as eBay anyways.

Bell uses DishNetwork's leftovers! :)