Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dinch View Post
    Has Bell gone mad, or is there some reason why they have chosen to move some of their HD offerings to the 1000 level, and above? What reason can they have to make this move, unless it is because they have 200 additional channels to give us!
    Maybe because they need more space They can't fit all HD channels in the 800's anymore with radio in the 900's and adults/ethnics in the 700's. They need a new home.

The only smart thing to do is break them up into packages 1000's being canadian networks, 1200's being american networks, 1400's sports and so on.... what's the big deal? It's an extra number to push on your remote.

I wish HD and SD would switch positions in the guide, but obviously that's not going to happen.

A little while ago, it got overlooked so I'll add it now, Bell added RT- channel 724(English news channel from Russia) and NDTV Imagine- channel 726 (a Canadian version of the Hindi channel from India) to it's lineup.

Hey BellTV....now how about adding TCM

Hey BellTV...now that you added AMC...how about adding TCM as well!!!:D

THIS JUST IN...BELLTV JUST ADDED TCM FINIALLY!!!
    Last edited by JoeFLash; 01-04-2010 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Info just in

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFLash View Post
    Hey BellTV...now that you added AMC...how about adding TCM as well!!!:D
    when i look through another forum call satguy, to the link report for bell tv, it mention a channel 292. maybe they are testing tcm??? i hope it is.

Quote Originally Posted by julie_rose_valliere View Post
    when i look through another forum call satguy, to the link report for bell tv, it mention a channel 292. maybe they are testing tcm??? i hope it is.
    TCM-HD and CNN-HD are now on BellTV but you may know this by now..

as of today: December 30th 2009 CNNHD TCM/HD have been added to the lineup! CNNHD 1578 and TCM/HD 292 1283 and also CNNi : 511
    Last edited by numba1killa; 12-30-2009 at 05:55 PM.
    Canada lacks in HD. If you agree post this in your signature.

CANADA NEEDS HD. We have nothing!

so as their sd channel. and you forgot cnn internation on 511.

Quote Originally Posted by julie_rose_valliere View Post
    Yes Julie...I was just at my Reletives during the New Years and they subscribe to BellTv and I see now that they had added TCM to their Lineup along with CNNInternational!!! Which is a good thing cause soon I'm planning to siwtch fromn Shaw to Bell and I'd sure miss TCM the most...I watch that channel all the time!!!

me too i watch the channel all the time. and i tape movies a lot.

the key word is "tape":)

BellTV added today french specialties ARTV HD on channel 1844 and RDI HD on 1882.
    "It's not a rerun if you haven't watched it yet." (© 2010 by TVViewer)
    "Ne jamais s'obstiner avec un épais. Il va vous abaisser à son niveau et vous battre avec l'expérience."

not technically new channels, but worth mentionning...

- Drive-In Classics was on channel 333, it was replaced by W Movies.
    - SexTV: The Channel was on channel 745, it was shut down.
    - Sundance Channel Canada was added on channel 613.
    "It's not a rerun if you haven't watched it yet." (© 2010 by TVViewer)
    "Ne jamais s'obstiner avec un épais. Il va vous abaisser à son niveau et vous battre avec l'expérience."

speed hd

I was told by someone at bell tv that speed hd was to be added in february or the frist of march 2010.has any one else heard this

Quote Originally Posted by westnova View Post
    I was told by someone at bell tv that speed hd was to be added in february or the frist of march 2010.has any one else heard this
    Did you hear it from Bell? From my experience, good luck trying to get an answer on anything from their useless customer service. It's one thing to phone them and talk to someone who is hopelessly uninformed and under-trained, but it's a joke to ask them a short yes or no question by e-mail, and receive a rambling and completely pointless three paragraph reponse that does not address the question. Since they have a couple of days to reply, can't they even try to find the answer from someone else in the company who would know?

speed hd

They called me at home and told me that speed hd was definitely going to be added.I have sent them many e-mail and called many times about speed hd so this guy called me in early feb told me speed was coming.and he apologized for there staff that answer e-mails and phone calls because he said they don`t have the info they need and that they are working to improve that problem.but I have still not seen it on yet and I am sick of waiting for speed hd so every one should call and e-mail at lest once a week till its on

Zeste (190) & Zeste HD (1190) have now launched on Bell TV

According to info on the Bell TV website, they are on free preview until July 20!

I'v read on other sites that Bell has uplinked GolTV HD on channel 1404. It is hidden now and I guess will be available at some point soon. So, keep an eye out for that if you're interested in that channel.

I'm not sure if this is a new channel added, or a channel just moved to the basic service (I think it's probably a new channel tho), but Bell has added CFRB Newstalk 1010 Radio from Toronto on channel 964.

last night, i was searching in the guide and saw 544, itv10, test. what kind of interactive channels we will get?

On July 5, Bell TV will add a French version of Playhouse Disney.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...-95266439.html