Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Jericho returns with new episodes!

The new hit drama Jericho is back with new episodes starting this Wednesday at 8:00PM on A Channel in Simulcast with CBS.

Cool! Jericho is my second favorite new show of the season. The first being Heroes.
    Randi Dertzo
    Owner, http://www.channelcanada.com/

I know this is off topic but... Is CTVglobemedia/CHUM going to start swaping it's hit tv shows from A-Channel to its Citytv stations? If so when are they going to start doing this?

Like the A-Channels are going to be sold and they currently have some hits on their schedules... so wouldn't it make sense for CGM/CHUM to start swaping its A-Channel hits on the Citytv stations. Like Jericho is a hit for A-Channel right.. so why not start putting Jericho on Citytv and put something on A-Channel in its place and so on... and also make a more consistant schedule across the Citytv stations as well, for example all Citytv's and ASN besides Toronto air The Tonight Show and Conan where the Ontario A-Channels air them instead.. aren't they going to put The Tongiht Show and Conan on Citytv Toronto to make a more consistant schedule arcoss them all.

I understand they still do currently own the A-Channels and still want to make money off them so they still wouldn't want to be putting dead shows that no one will watch on them yet, but still...

I was thinking the exact same thing. You think they would start moving the hit shows from A Channel to City TV.

I guess they don't want A Channel to do horrible, also if City TV aired Jericho on Wednesdays at 8:00PM then where would they air America's Next Top Model? I'm guessing CHUM wants to keep America's Next Top Model on City TV. In the U.S. Jericho gets much much better ratings than America's Next Top Model though.

You have to remember the simulcast factor. If Jericho moved to City TV Wednesdays at 8:00PM then they couldn't air America's Next Top Model in simulcast with The CW, this way they can air America's Next Top Model on City TV in simulcast with The CW and air Jericho on A Channel in simulcast with CBS, if they didn't air either one of these shows in simulcast the ratings would be MUCH MUCH lower.

They do seem to be slowly moving hit A Channel shows away from A Channel and putting them on City TV. America's Funniest Home Videos (which does pretty good in Canada) now airs on City TV (it used to air on A Channel)

As for the late night programming on City TV Toronto I really don't know, Maybe it's because they want to air canadian content from 11-12?