Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

The Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll

The Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll, a new reality show airing Tuesdays at 9:00PM on City TV starting March 6th in simulcast with The CW.

Just one thing to say, boy this looks AWFUL. I hope it flops.

Aww come on, everyone gives the Dolls a bad wrap... well I hope it does well anyways ;)

I don't mind the dolls however I think it's pretty pointless to add ANOTHER member AND do it on some reality show. They are just trying to copy American Idol

Don't have to worry about it doing good though as it will face both House & Dancing with the Stars in the U.S., also it's airing on The CW. That's 3 things against it.

I must be getting old, don't think I have ever heard a single tune from them, but then again I tend to stay away from the pop bands that are aimed at the sheeple :)

Boy is my wife pissed they took off Reba though .. yikes!

I'm guessing probably the biggest reason why they picked up this show is so that they can place it on MuchMusic as well for cheaper because I see that it's going to be on Much too. If it doesn't do that well on Citytv because of the competition, then it probably will do well on Much.

Yep you can bet this will air on MuchMusic, most likely encores on the weekends or something, kinda like the same thing they did with Celebrity Duets.