Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Family Channel Going HD Soon?

Family Channel Just Launched A Series In Widescreen Format The First Ever Family Channel Program In Widescreen .. Is This A Sign That We Will Be Seeing HD Very Soon?

Quote Originally Posted by burgoonster View Post
    Family Channel Just Launched A Series In Widescreen Format The First Ever Family Channel Program In Widescreen .. Is This A Sign That We Will Be Seeing HD Very Soon?
    I haven't heard anything but there is likely a bit more of a chance with it being Astral.

Disney Channel only started HD broadcasting in March 2008, so there will be some content available now in HD for Family to air if they went HD.

The only Disney Channels series from last year that were HD was Sonny with a Chance and Jonas. I believe The Latest Buzz is produced in HD as it is shown in HD in the UK, not sure abou the states.

I believe all the new Family originals and Disney originals will likely be HD going forward. Hopefully Astral will launch Family HD soon.

following Disney Channel shows soon to be HD or already are:

Jonas
    Sonny With a Chance
    Suite Life on Deck ( new Season)
    Wizards of Waverly place (new season)
    Over Ruled etc.

Family Channel should go HD but then they would have to produce more bumps due to the fact that they just can't stretch them. Its gonna cost a lot of money to go HD
    Canada lacks in HD. If you agree post this in your signature.

CANADA NEEDS HD. We have nothing!