Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Classic Tv Show Openers, Commercials and Older Network Logo's available on YouTube

If you remember watching Openings of Tv Shows like All In the Family, Hardcastle and McCormick or the A Team...Well you can do that all over again just click onto www.youtube.com and click on for example 1980 Tv Show Openers plus you can click onto Older Tv Commercials from the Old Days as well!!! Also included are Old CBC Logo's such as The Exploding Pizza and PBS Logo's

The openings of TV shows were so long back in the day. No way will we ever see openings that long anymore. Even shows that make it to syndication now have their openings severely shortened to make more commercial time available.

Btw, what's with the "thumbs down" for the heading?

I can remember most sitcoms openings being about 1 minute. Now I see

them average under 30 seconds.

Let's see a few examples. Seinfeld didn't have an opening, Frasier didn't

have an opening. For a long time Craig Ferguson didn't have an opening, but

they had opening music. Craig Kilborn didn't have an opening for the longest

time, but they had opening music. A video opening was created later in his show run.

The Saturday Night Live opening is a good 2 minutes to this day, with

all the cast plus supporting cast featured.

I think this guy was either drunk or let his 5 year old write this post.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFLash View Post
    If you remember watching Openings of Tv Shows like All In the Family, Hardcastle and McCormick or the A Team...Well you can do that all over again just click onto www.youtube.com and click on for example 1980 Tv Show Openers plus you can click onto Older Tv Commercials from the Old Days as well!!! Also included are Old CBC Logo's such as The Exploding Pizza and PBS Logo's
    Oh Come on SH...Grow up!!! Try having something right to say for a change...Maybe you got an attitude Problem...If you don't like what people like JF posts then skip off and go somewhere else!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simsub_hater View Post
    I think this guy was either drunk or let his 5 year old write this post.
    Gee Samsub...don't you think that's kind of Harsh of you to judge this character...even I know what the term YouTube is...what if JF doesn't have any kids...think about it before you start posting insults about him!!! Have a Heart!!!