Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 131 of 131
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    107
    The following channels launched today. Channel #'s are advanced channel #

    Channel Description
    Adv Ch #

    AMI TV HD
    888
    replaces Std Def version
    BBC Canada HD
    466

    CPAC HD
    291
    replaces Std Def version
    Dejaview HD
    476

    Disney Jr. HD
    458

    Documentary HD
    480

    GSN HD
    468

    Independent Film HD
    660

    Investigation Discovery HD
    483

    KTLA HD
    663

    Makeful HD
    473

    Miracle Channel HD
    073
    replaces Std Def version
    Nickelodean HD
    459

    ONE HD
    461

    PBS Buffalo HD
    664

    PBS Spokane HD
    665

    TSC HD
    094
    replaces Std Def version
    Vision HD
    072
    replaces Std Def version
    WFN HD
    478

    WSBK HD
    662

    LOSat

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSat View Post
    The following channels launched today. Channel #'s are advanced channel #

    Channel Description
    Adv Ch #

    AMI TV HD
    888
    replaces Std Def version
    BBC Canada HD
    466

    CPAC HD
    291
    replaces Std Def version
    Dejaview HD
    476

    Disney Jr. HD
    458

    Documentary HD
    480

    GSN HD
    468

    Independent Film HD
    660

    Investigation Discovery HD
    483

    KTLA HD
    663

    Makeful HD
    473

    Miracle Channel HD
    073
    replaces Std Def version
    Nickelodean HD
    459

    ONE HD
    461

    PBS Buffalo HD
    664

    PBS Spokane HD
    665

    TSC HD
    094
    replaces Std Def version
    Vision HD
    072
    replaces Std Def version
    WFN HD
    478

    WSBK HD
    662

    It sure makes a difference seeing Vision TV and PBS Buffalo and Spokane in HD now as I watch those channels. It makes me wonder if there will a rebrand on the horizon for Deja View as its not very retrolike anymore. It would be nice to see Silver Screen Classics and Rewind added along with YES TV Alberta and CFTV Leamington. It seems Bell has more locals added then Shaw does as required by the CRTC.

  3. #123
    why haven't you updated channel guides for shaw winnipeg on channelguides.ca

    http://channelguides.ca/shaw.php?Loc...N&Type=Digital

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    107
    I believe channelguides is/was maintained by someone else and is not affiliated with this site. None of the channel charts on the site have been updated in some time, as far as I know.
    LOSat

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,718
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSat View Post
    I believe channelguides is/was maintained by someone else and is not affiliated with this site. None of the channel charts on the site have been updated in some time, as far as I know.
    Channel Guides is owned by Bigoranget, a fellow member of the forums. I've noticed as well that the site has not been updated in a long time- either he is working on some other project or perhaps just lost interest?! Things have changed in recent years, channel info is no longer easy to find so that might be a reason why the site is not being updated anymore. Rogers & Bell no longer list channel guides on their website for some inexplicable reason so its quite difficult to know what the current lineup is?!

  6. #126
    i've emailed them about it twice and got no reply

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,718
    Quote Originally Posted by oggie View Post
    i've emailed them about it twice and got no reply
    I guess that means the site is abandoned?!

    Does Shaw not have accurate channel listings on their website?!

  8. #128
    shaw winnipeg has both a traditional and bluesky channel lineup all Bigoranget has to do is go to https://www.shaw.ca/personal/televis...nnel-listings/

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,718
    Good to see that Shaw (unlike Rogers & Bell) still provides channel listings on their website.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by CDN Viewer View Post
    I guess that means the site is abandoned?!

    Does Shaw not have accurate channel listings on their website?!
    click this link https://www.shaw.ca/personal/televis...nnel-listings/ and enter an address IE (50 Gull lake Rd) and tick the 3 check boxes for Internet TV or phone

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    107
    The following channels can be removed from the Shaw Direct missing channel list

    Leafs TV HD
    Telelatino HD
    Super Channel Vault HD
    Super Channel GINX HD
    BC Legislature HD
    LOSat

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •