Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Thread: melrose place

melrose place

any idea if CW will renew melrose place? last week its started to get good. so i was wondering if it will come back this fall of 2010?

no chance, the ratings are really bad, sorry

Melrose Place is more likely to get cancelled due to ratings.
    The long hiatus and the short number of remaining episodes, and the fact that MP didn't get a full 22 episodes order. I like the show (especially for Ella!), but unfortunately, it's doomed for cancellation.

See the numbers:
    http://tvbythenumbers.com/category/renewcancel-cw-shows
    We had a good run: 2006 to 2020. Thanks for the informations and debates.

Quote Originally Posted by InMontreal View Post
    Melrose Place is more likely to get cancelled due to ratings.
    The long hiatus and the short number of remaining episodes, and the fact that MP didn't get a full 22 episodes order. I like the show (especially for Ella!), but unfortunately, it's doomed for cancellation.

See the numbers:
    http://tvbythenumbers.com/category/renewcancel-cw-shows

yeah i saw the number. too bad. i bet it would of work if they would of bring back amanda's husband (dr. peter burns) remember him in the last episode of old mp?

when the house exploded and at the end they end up married???

Quote Originally Posted by julie_rose_valliere View Post
    last week its started to get good.
    I Haven't heard anyone say this about MP in over 14 years!

Season finale next week, April 13th on the CW.

After featuring guest stars from the original series, like Josie Bissett, Daphne Zuniga, and off course Laura Leighton, Thomas Calabro and Heather Locklear, I was expecting extra special guest characters in twisted manners.

For example, Lauren Young to be recruited by Lauren Ethridge (Kristian Alfonso), the Hollywood Madam who recruited Sydney in season 2 of the original Melrose Place. And why not, Michael having a nightmare of Kimberly Shaw (Marcia Cross), or a special scene at the Shooters, or Matt Fielding (Doug Savant) having a brief meeting with Caleb...

That was a good remake, too bad the Locklear effect didn't work, but 9pm tuesday nights are competitive: Lost on ABC, NCIS:LA on CBS, American Idol on FOX, and Biggest Loser on NBC.
    We had a good run: 2006 to 2020. Thanks for the informations and debates.

Quote Originally Posted by InMontreal View Post
    Season finale next week, April 13th on the CW.

After featuring guest stars from the original series, like Josie Bissett, Daphne Zuniga, and off course Laura Leighton, Thomas Calabro and Heather Locklear, I was expecting extra special guest characters in twisted manners.

For example, Lauren Young to be recruited by Lauren Ethridge (Kristian Alfonso), the Hollywood Madam who recruited Sydney in season 2 of the original Melrose Place. And why not, Michael having a nightmare of Kimberly Shaw (Marcia Cross), or a special scene at the Shooters, or Matt Fielding (Doug Savant) having a brief meeting with Caleb...

That was a good remake, too bad the Locklear effect didn't work, but 9pm tuesday nights are competitive: Lost on ABC, NCIS:LA on CBS, American Idol on FOX, and Biggest Loser on NBC.

I am also anxious to see how it will end on april 13th, my only wish is with a bing bang!!! Something like who shot Amanda. Just an idea...