Hybrid View

CanView Guest

The Biggest Thing Of Our Lives: Elizabeth Vs. Rosie - Wwiii In The Making

http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?channel=TheView

Holy shit today`s show was explosive.

Watch the hot topics yourself.

I stand firmly behind my Elizabeth.

I could swing one at that Rosie.

Wow will this make the cable news tonight..

Just finished watching on my PVR (always have to PVR The View incase anything like this happens)

I was really shocked at how stupid Elizabeth was acting, I just wanted her to shut up. It's pretty clear that the audience likes Rosie and so do the viewers, people are watching The View for Rosie.

Rosie was completely right about Elizabeth, she cherry-picks which facts to believe. Elizabeth just spits out republican crap. It's almost like George Bush is in her ear telling her what to say!

Once Rosie leaves The View's ratings will fall big time.

CanView Guest
    Rosie is a fat lebso slutting left wing Liberal secular bitch.

SHE spews Liberal propoganda which is complete lies in some cases.

Do you think 911 is a conspiracy?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mchPdvZeSz4

watch this. Barbara shuts up Elizabeth for being Pro Life (I am militantly pro life btw) and she lets Rosie go on and on a contentious subject like 911 conspiracy.

Its a left-wing biased show

I never said it didn't skew left wing, but they do have a very big republican on the show. If they fired Elizabeth (pray to god) then you could call it complete left wing bias. However as long as Elizabeth is on the show you will get a view from a republican

That's the most heated I've seen things get on The View.. and boy did I ever like it! :D I really need to get a PVR or at least set up my crappy vcr to record it! :p

In regards to Rosie and Elizabeth... both seem to lean heavily on either the left or the right. Elizabeth annoys me to no extent, to repeatidly stick up for and defend their president after all he has done, how anyone do that is beyond me. And Rosie, she's obviously an emotional person and well, honestly I think there is a part of her that wants to cause trouble, maybe it's the activist in her.

But none-the-less, very entertaining, deff Must See TV!

CanView Guest
    The cable news channels are going crazy.

FOX, CNN, MSNBC... its the lead in story every hour.

Elizabeth stood up for herself.

Regardless of how you feel about her, she snapped... she stood up to Rosie and made herself heard.

Gains my respect.

This is huge though.

Rosie is leaving with a SMACK... I would not be surprised if she starts her own show next year.

ABC is loving this though.