Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

TVTROPOLIS Dives Into Hit Reality TV This Fall

This fall TVtropolis brings viewers an all-new lineup of thrills, spills and automobiles with America’s Worst Driver, Southern Fried Stings, All Worked Up, Total Wipeout and The Marriage Ref. TVtropolis gets serious with the gripping realities of Intervention and I Survived…, and laugh-out-loud funny with Canadian original series Totally Tracked Down and TV With TV’s Jonathan Torrens. The fall schedule launches August 30, 2010.

More...

So Global launches their new Reality channel... and then goes and stuffs all their other channels with new reality programming.

I'm starting to look forward to the death of television.

I hope it doesn't but that may be best.

It's a shame since even if the BDU's set a $ min like a cover charge to get service at least consumers would be able to punish companies who run their channels on autopilot and reward the ones who innovate.

reality tv on tvtropolis, don't we have enough of reality shows on global reality tv so they have to put some on their station. how boring. I though that tvtropolis was supposed to be devoted to sitcoms???

Quote Originally Posted by julie_rose_valliere View Post
    reality tv on tvtropolis, don't we have enough of reality shows on global reality tv so they have to put some on their station. how boring. I though that tvtropolis was supposed to be devoted to sitcoms???
    Me too, really! Like was Prime when it started.