Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Ferris Bueller on Encore Avenue... edited?

I was watching "Ferris Buelller's Day Off" on Encore Avenue last night and noticed that parts of the movie were edited out. Perhaps they only have an edited version. I already own the Blu-Ray and VHS before it, so it doesn't really bother me that much.:D I just thought Encore Avenue airs movie in their entirety.

I believe Encore Avanue 2, which is in Tier 1,2 or 3 on my Shaw systems airs edited versions of movies. Encore Avanue 1, which requires a seperate subscription typically has unedited versions.

Yeah, EA2 which is the one Shaw provides as part of their full cable suite does tend to air the edited versions of the movies. EA1 doesn't however. Not sure about EA-HD which seems to contain a mix of stuff from EA1 and EA2, EA-HD is included in their HD Plus package.

I wish they'd go back to including EA in the MC suite personally, with EA1 being the only extra channel you get with the EA subscription it isn't really worth it, especially with a lot of the content available on EA-HD anyway.