Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Live Court Trials

Hi, I am new to this and was wondering if anyone knows how we will be able to continue watching IN Session with this new programming changeover. I live in Ontario Canada and have been watching Court Tv almost every day for years and now it seems to be no longer available in Investigation Discovery..Does anyone know how I can continue watching my live trial addiction? Thank you for reading..Ally

court tv

Ally,

I also watch every day and have for years and I am so upset. I'm not sure if any other channel will be picking it up...if you find out let me know.

cancel the ID channel

You must cancel the ID channel, email and or phone and complain that we want court tv back.

I'm canceling my cable because of this. Court TV was the last station I ever had on my TV and if that's gone, I have no interest.

These cable providers must really be asleep at the wheel. The hope they can pass off c-grade filler for entertainment now. Cheapo shows filled with re-enactments and constant re-caps (30 minute show is actually only 10 minutes of content, shown over and over again).

Cable is really dying fast and it's obvious the content creators have no clue what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by reel2reel View Post
    I'm canceling my cable because of this. Court TV was the last station I ever had on my TV and if that's gone, I have no interest.

These cable providers must really be asleep at the wheel. The hope they can pass off c-grade filler for entertainment now. Cheapo shows filled with re-enactments and constant re-caps (30 minute show is actually only 10 minutes of content, shown over and over again).

Cable is really dying fast and it's obvious the content creators have no clue what they're doing.
    You've got it wrong! Broadcast TV is the sector that's dying. Cable TV is triving, just because a very niche cable TV network reformats to something more marketable doesn't mean the whole sector is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by cslusarc View Post
    You've got it wrong! Broadcast TV is the sector that's dying. Cable TV is triving, just because a very niche cable TV network reformats to something more marketable doesn't mean the whole sector is dead.
    I would not call ctv a niche network.

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by reel2reel View Post

I agree with you...I have no interest in Oprah, Dr. Phil and all the stupidness they have on tv...Court Tv Canada was so informative and such a unique channel...I miss it so much.

As far as I know, TruTv (what the US CourtTV used to be called) is still on the list of eligible satellite services. Why not get the cable or satellite companies to add the channel back to their lineups like it was before CourtTV Canada launched?
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by cslusarc View Post
    Cable used to be king but they've killed the golden goose IMO by blocking competition (like BDU's not carrying TruTV even tho they can) and nickel and diming programming to make it as cheap as possible.

With digital atsc OTA and Netflix coming to Canada I'm betting as the word slowly gets out more and more people will be walking away from cable.

I have.