Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

How about getting both The Hallmark Channel/Movie Channel made available in Canada

Maybe it's just me but It also would be nice if we could see both...

The Hallmark Channel
    The Hallmark Movie Channel

made available to us in Canada as well!!!

2 Great Channels with Nice Family friendly Programs and Great Hallmark
    Hall of Fame Movies as seen sometimes on CBS!!!

I guess Whether those'lll ever get made available to Canada is sort of
    up to the CRTC to render that decision!!!

Corus will complain that it competes with W Network and W Movies, CanWest will complain it competes against Showcase Diva.

Still, you need a broadcast company or a satellite/cable provider to file a request for approval to the list, just like an alcoholic needs a sponsor, then negociate carriage fees...
    "It's not a rerun if you haven't watched it yet." (© 2010 by TVViewer)
    "Ne jamais s'obstiner avec un épais. Il va vous abaisser à son niveau et vous battre avec l'expérience."

Quote Originally Posted by InMontreal View Post
    Corus will complain that it competes with W Network and W Movies, CanWest will complain it competes against Showcase Diva.

Still, you need a broadcast company or a satellite/cable provider to file a request for approval to the list, just like an alcoholic needs a sponsor, then negociate carriage fees...
    Ah Let em Complain I say...just wait til TVO launches their all Kids Channel TVOKids+...Boy won't they have something to complain about when it competes with Treehouse!!! Just look what Channel Zero's Silver Screen Classic has to be up against TCM!!!

Hallmark main channel might get some traction here with Martha Stewart taking her show there but I'd really like to see FX over either of the Hallmark channels.

It seems like Canadian cable has slowly morphed into family/kids, women centric or sports channels in the past decade.

Lasr time I saw Space it oven looked like CTV was trying to go after the kid market with it.
    Last edited by NakedGord; 09-24-2010 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedGord View Post
    Hallmark main channel might get some traction here with Martha Stewart taking her show there but I'd really like to see FX over either of the Hallmark channels.

It seems like Canadian cable has slowly morphed into family/kids, women centric or sports channels in the past decade.

Lasr time I saw Space it oven looked like CTV was trying to go after the kid market with it.
    FX...Yes that's another one and TNT as well...and let's add KVOS Bellingham and WKRP Tv in Cincinatti and ION