Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Thread: Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Who watch Blue Blood on friday night? I did, and I like it. It is nice to see Tom Selleck and Will Este again on tv. Also with Donnie Wahlberg(NKOTB), nice too.

For a first episode, i have to say that i am anxious for next friday. Because it was good.

I can't remember the name of Donnie Wahlberg sister in the show but she did play in Serendipity and was engaged to John Cusack in the movie....

Any one else have good review of the show?

Quote Originally Posted by julie_rose_valliere View Post
    Who watch Blue Blood on friday night? I did, and I like it. It is nice to see Tom Selleck and Will Este again on tv. Also with Donnie Wahlberg(NKOTB), nice too.

For a first episode, i have to say that i am anxious for next friday. Because it was good.

I can't remember the name of Donnie Wahlberg sister in the show but she did play in Serendipity and was engaged to John Cusack in the movie....

Any one else have good review of the show?
    It actually was pretty good. I tuned in about a quarter way into the episode and continued until the end. Not to mention good, solid casting. I plan to check out the encore again tonight so I can watch the episode in its entirety. Although I will admit was a bit intense seeing Donnie Wahlberg's character shove a guy's face inside a toilet bowl...a far cry from being in New Kids on the Block, but he's a proven actor so that was intriguing nonetheless.

The name of the actress who plays his sister on the show is Bridget Moynahan. You may remember her a few years back from the drama Six Degrees and various movies like "I, Robot".

It's a good tv show. When i watch the first episode of this show. It was superb.:D

Quote Originally Posted by kalora View Post
    It's a good tv show. When i watch the first episode of this show. It was superb.:D

it has been a few episode that they have been airing and i still enjoy it.