Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Lingerie on MExcess (adult)

Lingerie on MExcess was the logical series that The Movie Network had to pick up, since it shares actresses with Body Language, Life On Top and Co-Ed Confidentials and Forbidden Science.

In the 1st episode, we could see Mia Presley who played the Ice Princess in Co-Ed season 3 and Cassia on Life On Top; Veronika London aka Luz on Body Language was also there. 3rd episode, Shirleyann Mason aka Ruby on Body Language, and in the next episode Heather Vandeven aka Bella from Life On Top.
    In upcoming episodes, we'll see Inna Ivanova aka Rachel the russian girl in Body who also had an episode on Forbidden, Vanessa Broze aka Julia on Forbidden, and Noelle DuBois aka Penny on Forbidden... and I'm sure I missed others.

Overall, the show has beautiful female cast, but unlike the 4 above-mentionned shows, I find the baby-blue scenes to be severely cut off, resulting in a 21-22 minutes show. Enjoyable in a soap-opera for adults format, but it's better off to PVR it and watch the episode in the same day because not much action is going on during the episodes.

Showtime started airing the 2nd season of Lingerie last saturday, while the 4th season of Co-Ed already aired last summer (june to august). Hope we won't have to wait long for those.
    We had a good run: 2006 to 2020. Thanks for the informations and debates.

When you say severely cut off do you mean you think TMN is editing out content that Showtime includes?
    Last edited by NakedGord; 12-30-2010 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedGord View Post
    When you say severely cut off do you mean you think TMN is editing out content that Showtime includes?
    Good question. Considering all above-mentionned series shared a pool of actresses and had extended softcore scenes, I find it weird that the simulated scenes were trimmed down when Lingerie aired on MExcess, but not the others. I dunno how the series aired down south. Oh well, these scenes added nothing to the storyline, but on the other hand, I prefer TMN to air movies and series unedited (uncut), director's cut and widescreen to fill my HD screen.
    We had a good run: 2006 to 2020. Thanks for the informations and debates.