Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Show replacement for All in the Family on Dejaview?

One show thought to mind might be that Seinfeld will take it's 9:00pm place.
    But, again! I would love to see Family Matters in that spot but what else show
    that might be interesting that someone could enjoy? I think it's time for the show
    to go off or start showing the Archie Bunker's Place spin-off as I was saying before
    hasn't this show been on Dejaview for like 4 years or so?

I think Three's Company needs to go more...that's all that we've been seein' on Deja View since the network signed on in 2002!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Test Pattern View Post
    I think Three's Company needs to go more...that's all that we've been seein' on Deja View since the network signed on in 2002!!!

how about growing pains that could replace all in the family, but also will like to see family matters. And Also Archie Bunker's place....

as for three company, i will love to see that show gone. it was good at the time when it first started on dejaview, but now its getting old.

I'd love to see Diff'rent Strokes, Hardcastle and McCormick, CHiPs, Leave it to Beaver, B.J and the Bear, The Jefferson's and Archie Bunkers Place Yes to replace half of the shows that have been on Deja View's Schedule for so long!!!

Speaking of changes, I was wondering if anyone found the new TVTropolis/Dejaview
    Winter TV Schedule, yet?

nope nothing so far. but i saw on my receiver guide that all in the family it will be a repeat of the first episode. bah!!!! not again.

You Tube has some Classic TV Show Reruns as well!!!

I was watchin' an Archie Bunkers Place Rerun on YouTube today I haven't seen in ages when Edith Died in her sleep from a Stroke!!! It was Jean Stapleton's Final Performance on All in the Family/Archie Bunkers Place episode when Jean wanted off the show to persue her own Career!!! Try goin' on You Tube and you may just see some of these Old shows however though their all in every episodes!!!

I could buy the first season of Archie Bunkers Place at the Superstore
    for like 17 bucks alltogether, next week.