Register

EOnline.ca is up and running!

Check it out!

Eonline.com
    Eonline.ca
    EonlineCanada.com
    Eentertainment.com
    Eentertainment.ca

If you are visiting from a Canadian computer you will be re-directed, if you are visiting with an American IP you will have to change your country from US to Canada at the bottom of the screen.

Well, I guess it's a work in progress. ;-)

I enter eonline.ca (from a Canadian computer) and it took me to the American site, with no sign of how to switch to Canada at the bottom.

Then, I entered eonlinecanada.com and was taken to the American site, dated December 18, 2006, with all the news stories linked on the page about that old.

I'll check back in a day or so. I'm not a fan of E! (too tabloidy for my tastes), so I'm checking more out of curiosity than anything.

Ya they are still working on it, it wont offically launch til September 7th, I was just posting that the Canadian site is running now.

Thanks, TVViewer! I love TV and I'm one of those sick people who thinks change is almost always good, so I love it when TV rebrands itself! I'm anxious to see how it all shakes out. I've never seen a partiakl rebranding like this (mostly E!, but keeping what worked from CH)! Even though I'm nowhere near Hamilton, I'm looking forward to see how their local news fits into this overall schedule. :-)

How will this affect things like CH live and stuff? Will it just be called CHCH live or something? I don't really watch it anyway, but I was just curious.

Hi, yes it will be CHCH Live.

Ok Eonline.ca should now be up and running, it's working for me anyway.

I decided to catch the last 10 minutes of CH Vancouver Island's late night newscast, it was pretty funny. The sportscaster (Keith Wells) and the anchor (Scott Fee) were joking about how this is the last time they will use the name CH and how this would be the last CH brodcast. Keith then said, so I guess we don't need this set anymore, and pulled off the H from the big CH logo on the front desk. He then gave us the "Oh my god what was I thinking why the hell did I do that" look and said oh im sure you can put it back, well you wont need it anyway. When they came back from commerical the H was back but it was slanted and Keith ran over to fix it. Scott could not stop laughing.