Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Teletoon removing the Secret World of Santa Claus

Is the Secret World of Santa Claus going to be played this year? I haven't seen any info supporting this. So, I made a petition:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/178/b...f-santa-claus/

Please sign it! And please don't mark me as a spammer. I'm a teenage girl who just really wants this show to come back on air. It won't take too much of your time to sign it, really. Thank you so much! And if the show actually is playing this year, please tell me :D

Nowadays, a Facebook page for your cause is more efficient than an online petition, which collects a bunch of personal informations, some real some fake, to a 3rd party company that you know nothing about.

I don't understand the word "removing" in your title. Has it aired last year? Are you 100% sure that it won't air this year? Have you contacted Teletoon from their website? What was their reply?
    We had a good run: 2006 to 2020. Thanks for the informations and debates.

If you understand clearly french, be happy that Tele-Quebec will aired it in the Holidays like the other shows who was aired in Holidays traditionally.

secret world of santa claus is removed

iam so made that they removed the secret wrold of santa claus :mad: like why would they do that . i loved that show and i am suer that more then 1000 people did too.
    we sould start a pertison to bring it back on the show.