Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Thread: Dejaview

Dejaview

I see Hawaii Five-0 is gone from this channel.I enjoyed watching it in the morning.They should've put a timeslot in that included Magnum,p.i,Knight Rider or something in that era.Now it's the same comedy reruns again!

I hear your complain about the lack of interesting material of Dejaview's programming, but the question is, why bother?

That channel was obviously created by CanWest to make quick money by buying a FEW comedies and rerun them in loop for years, with viewers sticking around hoping the channel will eventually get better someday. 10 years later, the channel doesn't deliver and obviously cancelled every drama to keep comedies so they can compete against CTVgm's Comedy Gold (previously known as TV Land).

French speaking people will find Prise 2's programming structure and variety more interesting.
    "It's not a rerun if you haven't watched it yet." (© 2010 by TVViewer)
    "Ne jamais s'obstiner avec un épais. Il va vous abaisser à son niveau et vous battre avec l'expérience."

I bet that Wonder Years will be back in March. They keep playing this on-off game with the show.

It came in March 2007 I believe. Then left in August 2007 before returning in March 2009 and lasting, again, until August 2009. So it appears every 2nd March, if my random pattern guess is right, we will be seeing Wonder Years.

Quote Originally Posted by InMontreal View Post
    French speaking people will find Prise 2's programming structure and variety more interesting.
    That's not actually the case sadly. Yes, there's more varieites but i'm a bit sick to their air of movies everydays. It's a tragic thing they removed cartoons for movies and ad's at 6am. :(

What doesn't really surprise me is that Deja View is still advertising Hawaii Five O reruns and they aren't even running them anymore...Hey Deja View why just Archie Bunkers Place Reruns on weekends for?!!! And how about giving Three's company a Rest while you're added!!! Bring on Welcome Back Kotter, Chico and the Man, CHiPs Emergency and Trapper John M.D Reruns!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Test Pattern View Post
    What doesn't really surprise me is that Deja View is still advertising Hawaii Five O reruns and they aren't even running them anymore...Hey Deja View why just Archie Bunkers Place Reruns on weekends for?!!! And how about giving Three's company a Rest while you're added!!! Bring on Welcome Back Kotter, Chico and the Man, CHiPs Emergency and Trapper John M.D Reruns!!!

they should make new commercial, so far no more designing women on the channel but they keep showing back to back episode of designing women commercial.

It pisses me off that they mix up episodes as of late of Three's Company
    at one point Jack had boughten his resturant and now there showing the
    last episode of Threes Company where he met Vicky and tommorow they
    are showing the pilot episode of the Ropers spin off and the next one is
    like from Season 2 which is weird I onestly hope this goes off the air by the
    summer, I know it will probably be Seinfeld that takes it's place but still show
    the dam thing in order.

Quote Originally Posted by isrs4life View Post
    It pisses me off that they mix up episodes as of late of Three's Company
    at one point Jack had boughten his resturant and now there showing the
    last episode of Threes Company where he met Vicky and tommorow they
    are showing the pilot episode of the Ropers spin off and the next one is
    like from Season 2 which is weird I onestly hope this goes off the air by the
    summer, I know it will probably be Seinfeld that takes it's place but still show
    the dam thing in order.

i really hope they will not be showing seinfeld. i don't like that show! But it will be nice to see other show....because seinfeld is on peachtree tv, so i really hope not on dejaview!!!!!

I swear I've seen the Ropers spin-off episode like today from Threes Company like
    15 times in the last few weeks, so what's wrong there? it seems to show out of the
    blue and all the episodes seem to be a mess.

Have you checked out their Spring schedule?!!! Believe me you would flip if you seen what they have Scheduled on Deja View!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Test Pattern View Post
    Have you checked out their Spring schedule?!!! Believe me you would flip if you seen what they have Scheduled on Deja View!!!
    I don't see anything, I was hopin for Family Matters but I just see Kate&Allie
    on a late half hour of the night.

But, why would I flip and I don't see anything more scheduled besides the same
    old crap.

I swear I've seen the Ropers spin-off episode like today from Threes Company like
    15 times in the last few weeks, so what's wrong there? it seems to show out of the
    blue and all the episodes seem to be a mess.
    25th time I feel like I've seen this episode yes:mad: it's showing again today
    on dejaview list as

Mr. and Mrs. Roper move into their new home and meet their new neighbors

GODDD...

Why out of random this one episode seems to be shown a lot I don't know why they keep doing this
    I wish some would notice this over at Shawmedia.

Archie Bunker's Place

I do like All in the Family and all but after watching some bits of Archie Bunker's Place
    spin-off sorda, I don't care for that part of the series I don't like that guy Harry Snowden was a very bad chaacter with Archie Bunker them to didn't match up
    sorry I don't like that part of the show anymore, it's hard to get into I remember them
    playing it when it was on Prime through All in the family it signaled cast with the same
    show but with the All in the Family intro instead and sorry for the run off sentence.

But wonder if this will go off Deja View weekends, it's kind of boring seeing
    2 different parts of All in the Family which isn't a good thing because it feels like
    it just leads on and gets boring during the night.

25th time I feel like I've seen this episode yes:mad: it's showing again today
    on dejaview list as

Mr. and Mrs. Roper move into their new home and meet their new neighbors

GODDD...

Why out of random this one episode seems to be shown a lot I don't know why they keep doing this
    I wish some would notice this over at Shawmedia.
    and

March 16th one week later

This is why I don't subscribe to these channels, I see no value in a channel who purchases one or two seasons of an old show and airs them daily for a year straight (or more in some cases), when most seasons are 23 episodes or so they're done in about 3 weeks if shown daily and considering they tend to air 2 episodes a day for some shows, well you get the picture, the channel loses its value very quickly.

These retro channels would have been useful if they did things properly, like licensing the entire series run and airing them in order, back to back. They don't do that very often at all unfortunately. Granted the studios are partly to blame as they don't always make the entire series run available, but then again Netflix seems to be able to secure the streaming rights.

Dejaview's Summer Schedule for 2011 looks bombed out the mind, I almost want to cancel
    my package through the Summer and try something else.

http://shawmedia.ca/advertising/broa...?schedule=1496

Dejaview's Summer Schedule for 2011 looks bombed out the mind, I almost want to cancel
    my package through the Summer and try something else.

http://shawmedia.ca/advertising/broa...?schedule=1496
    Accually the week schedule through the summer after relooking at it and watching
    Kate&Allie a couple times late in the night or early in the morning as I would say
    isn't that bad but The weekend schedule looks pretty horrid, I miine as well kick back
    and watch a couple of movies or Wrestling that I love through dvd's.

or

Just go out!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedgie-Rover View Post
    That's not actually the case sadly. Yes, there's more varieites but i'm a bit sick to their air of movies everydays. It's a tragic thing they removed cartoons for movies and ad's at 6am. :(
    I retake what i said about Prise 2. It's a better network now than when they air just the same animated shows everydays. Seems that this year, the network improve bit by bit with their acquisitions and even air original content from older materials (As Surprise sur prise and Samedi de Rire.)

But Deja View in the other hand. Their summer lineup is pretty off! It was better when it started by just air 1960's and 1970's shows but now it's the same rotations shows each days as automatic pilot. What's the point for Deja View anyway?

deja view line up

Magnum pi would be a good choice, and pleeeeaaassse bring back three's company and i would LOVE to see the love boat on too!!! Leave the golden girls on there too please! Silver spoons, saved by the bell and facts of life are no good. What is the target audience anyways? anyone who enjoyed those shows when they were on originally, are too old to want to watch a "kidshow" now. Seriously.

About Threes Company

Why the frig do they still air Threes Company the way they did back in the Spring?
    First I saw the first 2 episodes of the show and now there some where in Season

I wish they would fix that. It kind of gets annoying every now and then.