Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

All in the Family Seasons 7&8 Finally released after a long await.

I was at my local HMV and noticed seasons 7&8 of All in the Family on Sale
    I bet they were released together so they cold release season 9 of All in the Family
    this year and the price for them each were 25 Bucks plus task and they were in a Clear Case
    and All in the Family seasons 1-6 were rereleased in Clear Cases but I bet
    that was HMV or are they doing that for TV Series now?

Season 7 was released in October and Season 8 was released within the last few weeks. Seasons 1-6 were released by Sony Pictures and Season 7 and 8 were released by Shout Factory. If Seasons 1-6 were re-released they are probably Shout Factory releases as well. I am however not aware of them re-releasing these box sets.

Quote Originally Posted by bigoranget View Post
    Season 7 was released in October and Season 8 was released within the last few weeks. Seasons 1-6 were released by Sony Pictures and Season 7 and 8 were released by Shout Factory. If Seasons 1-6 were re-released they are probably Shout Factory releases as well. I am however not aware of them re-releasing these box sets.
    It just seemed like it took for ever for them to release 2 of the last 3 seasons
    which I do own the whole series but I remember them being in 3-Disk Panel
    DVD Sets and the same with friends until they changed the cases to the clear
    case ones but it might not have been rereleased but just thought it was weird for them
    to do that.