Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Citytv to air CTV's e2

Beginning Tuesday October 16 Citytv will start airing the CTV produced "E2" in the previous Star! Daily slots until further notice. It will be produced Monday-Friday (up until now it has been produced only three days/week).

I still think it's funny how they did this. Just a few days ago CTV fired everyone who was running Star! and replaced them with the same people that were running E-Talk. Then a few days after that surprise surprise Star! Daily is cancelled. That's like letting the people who make Coca-Cola run pepsi, and then acting all surprised when Coca-Cola discontinues making pepsi!

Anywho, I wonder what NTV will replace Star! Daily with (NTV has been airing Star! Daily Weeknights at 7:30PM) My guess would be Entertainment Tonight Canada as it just makes sence for them to air it, as Entertainment Tonight Canada promotes all of Global's shows and NTV airs all of Global's shows.

I don't even get why NTV was airing Star! Daily in the first place, all it did was promote shows that NTV didn't have the rights to. It seems so silly to even air Star! Daily when NTV could just air Entertainment Tonight Canada (NTV also airs Entertainment Tonight) that would promote it's primetime shows.

What is "E2"? Is that "MTV e2" by any chance?

Yep it's MTV e2, expect they are now just going to call it "e2"

This is what happens when you let the guy who is in charge of e-talk run Star!.

Citytv Toronto has now elected to run various CHUM repeats and CityNews International in the former Star! Daily timeslots