Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    100

    Peachtree TV 2012 Schedule?

    I think this could be a huge rant myself. But Peachtree TVs morning lineup
    is getting very stale. They've had the same shows on there for like 3 years.
    I know when they changed the name from TBS to Peachtree TV they had All
    in the family, Different Strokes, The Jefferson&Sanford in sun for awhile but
    probably just for a relauch look then they crapped it again with putting Cheers
    Frasier, In the heat of the night and The Cosby Show.

    Cheers was once a full hour now according to jim is before them at 8.
    I honestly love to see Frasier and The Cosby Show get off there morning
    schedule for a long good time accually i'm hoping to never see the Cosby
    show on there channel for 5-8years thats how annoying that show has gotten
    on there.

    Does anybody know the schedule for shows on Peachtree TV before hand it
    just seems to be a hard to track down. I know the whole channel is a praticall
    disaster.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by isrs4life View Post
    I think this could be a huge rant myself. But Peachtree TVs morning lineup
    is getting very stale. They've had the same shows on there for like 3 years.
    I know when they changed the name from TBS to Peachtree TV they had All
    in the family, Different Strokes, The Jefferson&Sanford in sun for awhile but
    probably just for a relauch look then they crapped it again with putting Cheers
    Frasier, In the heat of the night and The Cosby Show.

    Cheers was once a full hour now according to jim is before them at 8.
    I honestly love to see Frasier and The Cosby Show get off there morning
    schedule for a long good time accually i'm hoping to never see the Cosby
    show on there channel for 5-8years thats how annoying that show has gotten
    on there.

    Does anybody know the schedule for shows on Peachtree TV before hand it
    just seems to be a hard to track down. I know the whole channel is a praticall
    disaster.
    I agree...just look what happened recently...Cogeco removed it off of their lineup...who could blame them...their lineup totally sucks now and isn't worth keeping on Canadian airwaves anymore!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area
    Posts
    2,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Pattern View Post
    I agree...just look what happened recently...Cogeco removed it off of their lineup...who could blame them...their lineup totally sucks now and isn't worth keeping on Canadian airwaves anymore!!!
    Provides like Rogers still keep them on to subsim reruns of old shows that are airing on their own networks at the same time. I've caught Rogers a few times subsiming Family Guy from OMNI.2 onto Peachtree TV.
    "And Now for Something Completely Different..." - John Cleese (Monty Python).

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    100
    If I forgot to mention"In the heat of the night" is the only show I enjoy watching
    on there and like the face it's on at 10am in the morning which accually would
    be more awesome if it was replayed at 9 or possible even 12 O'Clock am.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Prince Edward Island
    Posts
    673
    Blame the Canadian law, we should have TBS not Peachtree, but thanks to a fluke in the law we are stuck with this local Atlanta channel instead of the national one.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    4,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Simsub_hater View Post
    Blame the Canadian law, we should have TBS not Peachtree, but thanks to a fluke in the law we are stuck with this local Atlanta channel instead of the national one.
    Except for Conan, all I see on TBS schedule is marathons of sitcoms: everybody loves raymond, friends, king of queens, seinfeld, family guy, bing bang theory, office, fresh prince, home improvement, married... same thing on Peachtree, on Comedy Gold, on DejaView, and a good portion of TVtropolis schedule.

    Vidéotron was offering WPCH freely in à la carte packages but removed it on Dec 31 2008 since they asked for too much royaltees. Letter send to customers basically said: get TVtropolis and TV Land, you'll get the same result. They added it back on April 1st 2011 in Superstations package (6$/month) due to Atlanta Braves games.

    I don't see any convincing reason to keep any or both WPCH and TBS since Canwest and Bell Media already offer pathetic excuses of retro channels.
    We had a good run: 2006 to 2020. Thanks for the informations and debates.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •