Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

View Poll Results: Vote for the new skin of viewers.ca!

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Had a look at the new Channel Canada. Looks good, but is there a way to include a date stamp on the articles? Hard to tell when they were posted the way it stands right now.

new site

Had a look at the new site and it's much cleaner and fresher but will take a while to get used to it . One thing, you need to put a big forum link at the top instead of that tiny thing at the bottom right . A bigger link to the fall shows etc would also be a good idea , Congratulations on all your hard work .

arthur

For comments about Channel Canada's new site (and replied to tofino and sherds), please go here.

As for the new layout, since the there is a tie, I'll make a pick and make the new change in a few days/weeks, depending on how things progresss with finalizing ChanCan. Thanks for all your input and votes!
    Randi Dertzo
    Owner, http://www.channelcanada.com/

What happened to the supposed changes to the forum- has that plan been shelved or will these changes still happen at some point?! I was looking forward to the new look and layout but it doesn't appear to be coming?!

Thanks for your interest. Yes it is coming! I plan to have the new look sometime in august, ideally within the next three weeks.
    Randi Dertzo
    Owner, http://www.channelcanada.com/

So, the Mix Bag became "General Specialty Channels Discussion" under Canadian Specialty Channels section, and a new section "Foreign Channels" was added, but restricted to non-Canadian channels authorized in Canada.

If I have HBO, Showtime, USA Network, FX news that are about a bunch of shows airing on any of our canadian specialties, where do I post it?
    Last edited by InMontreal; 08-01-2012 at 09:03 AM.
    We had a good run: 2006 to 2020. Thanks for the informations and debates.

Thanks for your interest. Yes it is coming! I plan to have the new look sometime in august, ideally within the next three weeks.
    Thanks for the update!

Great to see that the changes are still in the works! :)

If I have HBO, Showtime, USA Network, FX news that are about a bunch of shows airing on any of our canadian specialties, where do I post it?
    HBO/Showtime news would go in the premium channels section since TMN/Movie Central have the rights to programming from those channels. As for the other channels, I would stick any news about them in the specialty channels section- FX programming is available through FX Canada and USA Network shows air on Bravo, Mystery & Showcase.