As a regular member of this discussion forum, I've noticed how much this forum has grown and evolved since its debut nearly three years ago.

So many interesting topics, debates, arguments, information that's been passed along by each of the posters on this board.

However, I noticed something missing...a forum for discussing Retro stuff. While I understand very well that we discuss for the most part things that are happening currently in the world of TV, I notice the only time that old TV shows or related stuff from previous decades (ranging from the early days of TV to the 1990s) are brought up is when we are discussing about channels carrying that type of programming (Dejaview, TV Land, various channels offering such programs in their schedule).

Given the topic forums listed at the moment, I'm not sure where I would be able to post a thread regarding for instance, a Canadian show in the 1980s. I could post it under Kids' Programming, but only if it was a Saturday morning show that I remembered watching when I was a child. I could post it under Chit Chat, but my post would likely be lost in a sea of other posts that are completely unrelated with mine. At least with a Retro forum, it's open to anything anybody wants to discuss whether it's a show, a network, memories, whatever, and not restricted - it can come from OTA, specialty, Canadian, American, international, English, French, etc.

Based on looking at the home page, I don't know where it would fit at this point. Maybe an extra category in the General Discussion and Support Forum titled "Miscellaneous/Retro" could be added there. The way I see it, "Chit Chat" is general, but it places more emphasis on the issues/topics regarding TV, "Website Support and Discussion" is essentially offering comments/suggestions about the site, and "Cable and Satellite Discussion" is more or less self-explanatory.

I think it's a worthwhile suggestion and I'm sure many others feel the same way, since there are many posters on this board who like to discuss TV-related stuff from the past.