Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

marilyn denis show

I have just heard on the CTV news that Marilyn Denis is coming back to tv with her own show in January. I for one will be oh so pleased to watch this show. I have missed her presence on Cityline (which by the way, I can hardly abide watching, if it weren't for Mary Dobson and the others that came over to this show), and I hope that her new show will have room for some seniors talk and not just baby, baby stuff.

Good luck Marilyn, on your new show, waiting with anticipation.

THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW Premieres January 10, 2011 on CTV

Canada’s Queen of Daytime TV Returns: THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW Premieres January 10, 2011 on CTV

– Tickets available now at CTV.ca/Marilyn –

The final countdown has begun! CTV announced today that its highly anticipated daytime talk show, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, premieres Monday, January 10. Airing Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET and 2 p.m. on CTV and 5 p.m. ET on /A\, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW delivers exactly what Canadian daytime television has been missing – a fun and relaxed destination for entertainment, inspiration, and lifestyle tips. THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW marks Marilyn Denis’ long-awaited return to daytime television, and will be taped live in front of a studio audience from a brand new studio at CTV’s Toronto headquarters.

Following CANADA AM and REGIS AND KELLY, and airing just before THE VIEW on CTV, the launch of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW offers viewers six hours of fun, non-stop, live television programming. For one hour, five times a week, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW creates fun, topical conversations that viewers can participate in and trust – from the comfort of their couch or as part of the live studio audience. Unlike any other daytime talk show, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW brings together an engaging mix of celebrities, experts, interviews, and ideas each week.

“I’ve been waiting two years for this…and I’m not getting any younger,” said Denis. “But in all seriousness, we’ve been hard at work for months now and I can’t wait to share the amazing lineup we have in store for viewers across the country.”

“The most exciting part of working on a daytime program of this calibre is being able to bring together such a wide variety of interesting people, conversations, and topics for our audience to enjoy,” said Executive Producer, Nan Row. “We’re committed to creating the best possible experience for Marilyn’s loyal fans and viewers, which in turn of course also offers great opportunities for our sponsors.”

Witty, charming, funny, and truly one of the nicest people in broadcasting, Denis is everyone’s best girlfriend. A definite trailblazer, Denis became the first female DJ at KRPL in Moscow, Idaho, early in her career. She then moved to Calgary where she held various radio positions including programmer, music director, traffic reporter, and announcer before landing at CHUM FM, Canada’s #1 FM station.

Diehard fans get a double-dose of Denis, Monday through Friday as co-host of the Roger, Darren & Marilyn morning show on 104.5 CHUM FM in Toronto – a position she’s held for more than 20 years and counting.

Additional details regarding THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, including the series panel of experts and guest contributors, will be announced in the coming weeks.

Viewers can experience the fun and laughter up close and in person by signing up to become a member of the live studio audience. Tickets are available online right now at
    ctv.ca/marilyn. To become a fan of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW and interact with others as part of the show’s online community, viewers can visit the show on Facebook at facebook.com/MarilynDenis. Fans can also keep up with the latest additions to the lineup and behind-the-scenes gossip by following the show’s Twitter feed, @TheMarilynShow.

About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
    Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a national daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Building on Marilyn Denis’ connection to her fans, interviews and ideas are delivered with the ease and humour of a conversation with your best girlfriend. Marilyn Denis invites viewers into her life weekdays at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, beginning January 10,