Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

News/News coverage subforum?

Just curious if anybody else would be interested in a forum to discuss news coverage and the health/state of journamism etc in Canada?

I would be.

It's the old saying, If you build it, they will come!

There's one! I do realize that with only so much TV news (tho that is growing) but if you fold in players not into TV like The Star, The Walrus etc I suspect there'd be enough critical mass to mount a forum.

Are you suggesting a whole new forum website or do you mean another category here on viewers.ca

If you're considering a new site, maybe start it as just a cat. here and see what kind of response there is.

Oh sry for the confusion. I'm suggesting a sub-forum here on viewers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by NakedGord View Post
    Just curious if anybody else would be interested in a forum to discuss news coverage and the health/state of journamism etc in Canada?

Yes..........Let me start with this email I sent today to CP24 .........

I am watching right now and I see stories on the 'scroll' such as '24 killed in Aculpoco' and '200 children sickened in Chinese Battery Factory' and yet I can't find these stories on your Website.

Am I moron?

Could you point out where I should look for details on the stories featured in the 'scrolling blurbs 'as all I can find in your 'news' thread is generall Canadian news......

Thanks............

I later found the stories 'googling' but I wonder why they feature these stories on the 'scroll' but have no follow up on their site?