Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Thread: Blue Bloods

Blue Bloods

On CTV, there have been newer episodes of Blue Bloods on TV, but I'm trying to view them on line. If you go to the CTV website it only shows the last show as "After Hours", yet I have actually viewed on TV the episode "Not today, Not here"

CTV always states on TV, that you can view the latest shows online.

So why can't we???

Quote Originally Posted by mittelfruh View Post
    On CTV, there have been newer episodes of Blue Bloods on TV, but I'm trying to view them on line. If you go to the CTV website it only shows the last show as "After Hours", yet I have actually viewed on TV the episode "Not today, Not here"

So why can't we???

My best guess is they do it purposely, they let it run at least a few times on tv before they post it online. Since you can't go anywhere else online like Hulu they have no real rush to put it online.
    "And Now for Something Completely Different..." - John Cleese (Monty Python).

Quote Originally Posted by mittelfruh View Post

So why can't we???
    Hi, and welcome to the forum :)

According to schedule listings from CBS, the last new episode of Blue Bloods aired on December 3rd and was actually "After Hours", all episodes after that were actually repeats.

The Futon Critic ( http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showat...oods/listings/ ) keeps track of all the airing as well, they confirm that the last new episode that aired was After Hours, and as you can see from that list, there is no episode titled "Not today, not here", which may be because the name of the episode was changed last minute, however it does look like the last episode you watched was a rerun (you can confirm this if you remember the date you watched it)

Websites like CTV.ca and GlobalTV.com are actually very good at posting new episodes the day after they air, so I hope this doesn't discourage you from watching full episodes on their websites.