Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Thread: Two & Half Men

Two & Half Men

Cbs seems to be worried about C.Sheen they claim there is no plans to yank the show but if sheen does not get a grip one would think they may have no choice.
    Last edited by ottawasnowdog; 01-15-2011 at 01:00 PM.

[01/14/11 - 10:39 AM]
    CBS at TCA: Tassler Stands Behind Sheen, Lineup
    By Brian Ford Sullivan (TFC)

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- "I really didn't expect that question this morning, I'm really taken by surprise," CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler deadpanned at the TCA Winter Press Tour when asked about "Two and a Half Men" star Charlie Sheen's recent antics.

Tassler was on hand for the network's executive session, which not surprisingly led off with the sitcom star's much ballyhooed exploits. "We have a high level of concern, how could we not?" she said. "But I have to speak to this personally first. I was, on a very basic human level, concerned of course. This man is a father. He's got children, he has a family. So obviously there's concern on a personal level.

But you can't look at it simplistically. Charlie is a professional. He comes to work, he does his job, he does it extremely well. We're taping tonight. And like I said, it's very complicated... So on a personal level: obviously concerned. On a professional level: he does his job, he does it well, the show is a hit. And that's really all I have to say."

(Article continues on other subjects)

Source: http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2011/...p-313013/9067/
    We had a good run: 2006 to 2020. Thanks for the informations and debates.

Quote Originally Posted by InMontreal View Post
    [01/14/11 - 10:39 AM]
    CBS at TCA: Tassler Stands Behind Sheen, Lineup
    By Brian Ford Sullivan (TFC)

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- "I really didn't expect that question this morning, I'm really taken by surprise," CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler deadpanned at the TCA Winter Press Tour when asked about "Two and a Half Men" star Charlie Sheen's recent antics.

Tassler was on hand for the network's executive session, which not surprisingly led off with the sitcom star's much ballyhooed exploits. "We have a high level of concern, how could we not?" she said. "But I have to speak to this personally first. I was, on a very basic human level, concerned of course. This man is a father. He's got children, he has a family. So obviously there's concern on a personal level.

But you can't look at it simplistically. Charlie is a professional. He comes to work, he does his job, he does it extremely well. We're taping tonight. And like I said, it's very complicated... So on a personal level: obviously concerned. On a professional level: he does his job, he does it well, the show is a hit. And that's really all I have to say."

(Article continues on other subjects)

Source: http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2011/...p-313013/9067/

i hope that they will not come to that kind of decision to cancel that show. I love that show.

The ironic thing is his character on the show is very similar to Charlie Sheen in real life (although the real Sheen is probably a bit more edgy and this has led to some real troubles of late).

[01/28/11 - 02:55 PM]
    "Two and a Half Men" Goes on Production Hiatus
    Released by CBS

Statement from CBS Entertainment, Warner Bros.Television and Executive Producer Chuck Lorre

Due to Charlie Sheen's decision to enter a rehabilitation center, CBS, Warner Bros. Television and executive producer Chuck Lorre are placing "Two and a Half Men" on production hiatus. We are profoundly concerned for his health and well-being, and support his decision.

Source: http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2011/...20110128cbs01/
    We had a good run: 2006 to 2020. Thanks for the informations and debates.

Quote Originally Posted by InMontreal View Post
    [01/28/11 - 02:55 PM]
    "Two and a Half Men" Goes on Production Hiatus
    Released by CBS

Statement from CBS Entertainment, Warner Bros.Television and Executive Producer Chuck Lorre

Due to Charlie Sheen's decision to enter a rehabilitation center, CBS, Warner Bros. Television and executive producer Chuck Lorre are placing "Two and a Half Men" on production hiatus. We are profoundly concerned for his health and well-being, and support his decision.

Source: http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2011/...20110128cbs01/

today the 25th feb,2011, on the news they have said that cbs pull the plug on the sitcom. so that's mean the rest of the season well no more for this year.

Saw this today on the website: The daily What

CBS and Warner Bros. Television have just released a joint statement concerning the employment status of TV’s highest paid actor, which reads: “After careful consideration, Warner Bros. Television has terminated Charlie Sheen’s services on “Two and a Half Men” effective immediately.”
    TMZ cites a WB source who says no decision has been made regarding the future of the show.
    Also, Charlie Sheen is looking to hire “social media interns,” if you’re into the whole self-immolation thing.

UPDATE: Charlie’s response: “This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of their bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension.”

Sheeners, you're too much!

Quote Originally Posted by Strongman View Post
    “This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of their bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension.”
    Haha the bold part is classic. Sheen has come off as kind of an ass the past couple weeks, but he has had a few great lines.

Quote Originally Posted by NB Josh View Post
    Haha the bold part is classic. Sheen has come off as kind of an ass the past couple weeks, but he has had a few great lines.
    today in the news they have mention that CBS wants Sheen to return to the sitcom.